“Better than the other Hotels in GB” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Green Bay East
Ranked #6 of 40 Hotels in Green Bay
Washington D.C.
“Better than the other Hotels in GB”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2010

Greetings, I came to green bay on business. I normally stay at the Hilton Garden Inn but because I often fly in to Milwaukee and drive up 43, I decided to stay at this new hotel I hadn't noticed before. Upon entering the establishment I noticed the walkways were well kept around the property. The man at the front desk was very welcoming and had cookies all ready to go. Im not the type of person to stick around; I like to get my keys and go to my room. For some reason though the inviting atmopsohere made me want to hang out and chat with this fellow. He let me know about the impressive rewards card and gave me information about the hotel facilities. I was interested to find out about the extravagant breakfast that would be served in the morning and they even had it ready to go early for me! The stay was perfect. Rooms were clean, and breakfast was good. The only thing I would say is to get PPV movies in the hotel and attach a restaurant! Will be staying again soon. Regards - John

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank JohnathanBaer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
west palm beach fl.
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2009

We spent a week at this new hotel as an alternative tor the Marriott Residence Inn, where we usually stay. The rooms are nice and quiet as advertised, but there were only 5 or 6 cars in the parking lot , so that might explain how quiet it was.
The suite was very nice , but the maid service was terrible. On the second day ,we returned to find the room had been cleaned,but the bed was not made. It appeared to have been layed on after the covers and pillows were pulled back in place.The maid taking a break? They have coffee pots in the rooms so you can have coffee in the morning without leaving your room. The maid never left any coffee though, so I had to go down to the front desk each night to get some.The coffee pot was never cleaned daily either. This is very minor of course, but why put coffee pots in the rooms if you're not going to properly service them?
I finally left a note for the maid to please leave some coffee on the 5th day . She did leave 2 packets of coffee after reading the note and then left herself. She never cleaned the room. This was very disturbing to us . The clean room sign was placed back inside the door and then she left!.The coffee and the unmade bed are minor and we would not have said anything, but the room not being touched was too much. Was it spite for leaving a note? We informed the front desk the next morning of the service and they apologized. That was their way of making up for a weeks worth of bad room service.
When we returned home, we e-mailed the the hotels main office as well as the hotel where we stayed, to complete a survey of our stay there, explaing the problems we had, and we never received a reply from either one. I guess management has the same opinion and attitude as the maid that was getting paid to clean our room! Who cares!!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank vwbuser
Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2009

I guess I will start with location, which is excellent as your near the I-43 Loop on the East Side of Green Bay, where you are only about 15-20 minutes to anywhere in the area.

only about 15-20 minutes to the Austin Straubel Airport on thew West Side. the property has the Manitowoc Road address listed in Bellevue. Business wise your 5 minutes to the business off of East Mason. Bellevue is a suburb of Green Bay and borders Green Bay.

We stayed her over the 4th of July holiday weeknd and we had four adults and two youngsters. The staff went above an beyond in accomaddating our needs when we were forced to stay over into the Monday after the holiday, due to a car issue.

Staff: Excellent went above and beyond in exceeding in customer service standards.

Adam and Michelle at the front desk were very helpful and courteous and tried to assist in every way possible to make our stay comfrtable. In additon there were a few others who I did not get their names also that were wonderful and exceeded the normal hospitality customer service standards.

Water Slide, Sauna, Whirlpool and Pool areas:

The motel is brand new, only a few moths old, with a great pool, water slide, whirlpool and sauna. The ammenties were used by us and all were excellent and worked great.
Unwinding in the sauna and whirlpool deinitely is the big plus.

Pool depts range form 3.2' in some areas and up to 5.0' on the deep end of the pool. There is a lot of space in this pool for all parents with babies, toddlers and adults alike.

Room Space and Variety:

They offer a variety of rooms and we were in the one described below.

We were in an room with two queens and a larger then normal room by space standards and had a LCD flat panel TV, Micro wave and small fridge to accomadate a few drinks. In fact larger then some suite rooms at some resorts and interiors were done in our room with pleasant earth tone colors.

Outside Noise: None

Americinn uses a sound construction panel, that you will not here any guests from the surrounding rooms like you do in most other properties. In my opinion this is a godsend that you don't hear anyone coming in after bar time or tromping down the halls. In essence you get a great nights sleep and wake up refreshed in the morning.

Internet:

There is Internet in the lobby lounge with fireplace, which makes you feel very relaxed in case you forgto your lap top.

Bedding:

The Bedding was great and comfortable and if you needed extra pillows just ask the front desk.

Breakfast :

Americperk breakfast is one fo the best I have seen in the hospitaliy industry in my travels. Eggs, sausage, biscusts, toast, wafles, danish, cerals, juices cofee and more....

Value:

I would have to say in my opinion for the amenities, services and room size this is one of the best ones out there.

They have the website www.americnn.com and you can also call the motel at their local number listed on their site.

Staying Again: You Bet

You bet for the money spent for the four adults and two youngsters, you cannot go wrong in today's economy.

If your the average person and not real picky and be expected be handed everything a on silver platter then this place will be one that you will definitely want to put on your list for staying in Green Bay

Overall Opinion:

Americinn has a definite winner with this property and should do very well against all of the competetion in the Green Bay Market..

• Stayed July 2009, travelled on business