Review Highlights
Good walk

As mentioned, it is kind of odd walking a mile or so on a road to look at these rather than being... read more

Reviewed October 3, 2017

from US$55.00
from US$20.00
from US$29.99
More Info
All reviews beautiful walk tundra lodge football fans monument steakhouse information leatherhead pillars history memorial team lambeau
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

This walk is on a busy street in front of businesses. I thought it would be in a more scenic area. The monuments are somewhat spread out also.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the walk. The pillars told a nice story, but wow was there a lot to read. The full tour took me about 2 and 1/2 hours to do it all. But it was fun. I would recommend it, but I wish I could retain half all the information I read.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed March 20, 2017

So many interesting facts. We stay at the Hilton Gardens every season and we enjoy taking the Walk of Legends after the game.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed February 14, 2017

We took the walk and by the end of it you have learned so much you will be amazed. When you have the time take the Walk of Legends

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed November 6, 2016 via mobile

The Walk of Legends is easy when on Oneida. But the remaining is found on back road by Farve's Steakhouse and Leatherhead Brewery and Tundra Hotel.

Date of experience: November 2016