“Great food, service, and atmopshere”
Review of Regatta 220 - CLOSED

Regatta 220
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Broadway
Reviewed June 11, 2015 via mobile

I went here with a large group of friends. Our waitress Amanda was very friendly and did everything we asked for! The food was delicious and very well priced for the quality it was. We will definitely be back

Date of visit: June 2015

Reviewed June 9, 2015

Great place to have a couple drinks and some food out by the water. The food and the service is pretty good. But the outdoor patio is what keeps us coming back. Fun place.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed June 4, 2015

Nice location, food was good but very expensive for the portions. Atmosphere was nice, nice spot to sit outside.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed May 29, 2015

What a great time! The outdoor patio is awesome! The food was outstanding and the service was the best! The outdoor entertainment was a bonus! Definitely will make this one of my favorite places to go this summer! Happy hour is the best 3-6pm!

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed April 28, 2015

We went to the Regatta 220 for an evening meal with a team of business associates. The atmosphere was good and the staff friendly. The bread and apppetizers were very good. We had the deep fried pickles which were like a large spring roll and the seafood combo platter which was excellent. The drinks were nothing special. I was disappointed that there was not any good hard cider and they were out of port which would have made the after meal discussions more fun. My main entree was the seafood bacon bowl which looked outstanding on the menu. It was disappointing lacking any real flavor punch. I could have added salt and pepper to help but then for the price it should have stood on its own. I ate the shrimp, scallops and bacon while leaving most of the pasta and sauce behind. Overall it was okay for a business meeting although I would not bring my wife here on my own dime, better choices in the Green Bay area. The outside patio looked to be a nice option once the weather gets over 60.

Date of visit: April 2015