“Good food with outdoor seating”
Review of Regatta 220 - CLOSED

Regatta 220
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Broadway
Reviewed August 1, 2015

Had dinner here with girlfriends are enjoyed the food and the outdoor patio. I ordered crab stuffed flounder which was quite tasty, but not warm enough. Perhaps it sat on the counter too long before being served. Others had crab cake salad which was good and a chicken dish with a balsamic sauce. My friend is gluten intolerant and the menu specifically notes what items are gluten free. Service was friendly and attentive. Very nice wine list. We happened to be there on a night when live music was playing. would definitely return.

Reviewed July 31, 2015

Walking distance to the Aloft Hotel, where we were staying. Nice variety of food and a good wine and beer list. Outdoor seating was very pretty. Friendly service. Good food...not amazing but tasty.

Reviewed July 25, 2015 via mobile

It was fine but what I got sounded like the only thing that I would like. It was very nice, but nobody in my family liked it. I would never go again. The waitress was so nice and helped us. Our food tried to get fixed but it just ended up worst so we just got our ticket and got out of there! Other people might like it but trust me , nothing is going to get me back there! Nobody is going to be able to get there! Take me somewhere else. I need something that my tastebuds will say: "eat more this is delicious".

Reviewed July 13, 2015

I tried the restaurant as part of Resturant Week and was pleasantly surprised. We sat outside which was nice because of the shade. Our waiter was wonderful in recommending what to try for food and a drink. I think we had a great selection as part of the week and loved the $3 summer drink. I am used to paying $6-8 so that was nice. I would gladly come back and check out their full menu.

Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

Good food, nice atmosphere, friendly wait staff..food was a little on the pricey side for the portions, food was good but not great like you would expect at that price per plate.