“Nice atmosphere on water”
Review of Regatta 220 - CLOSED

Regatta 220
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Broadway
Reviewed August 31, 2016

We have been here a couple of times.....the view is nice...restaurant clean...food was ok ..nothing outstanding......dinner comes with nothing...had to ask for bread....my pasta dish had way to much sauce......my husband liked his....mac and cheese with chicken. .will probably go back but will stay with sandwiches or salad.....service was fine......
Nice outside sitting....and bar.....

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

After reading online that they have gluten-free options, we met some friends here to celebrate a birthday.
* Service in the outdoor dining area was excellent, attentive, personable, and she was so careful with food allergies---thank you!
** The setting on the marina is appealing.
* For my gluten-free meal, I enjoyed the chicken bruchetta, which was very good, but I didn't care for the rice with it. Two friends had the shrimp&scallop pasta dish which they both liked. The birthday friend had a sandwich and fries, which he enjoyed.
For his birthday, they also brought him a decadent looking dessert!
*Others sitting near us ordered salads, which looked very good.
* When in town, we'll look forward to going there again.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

I paid roughly $15 for a light dinner with water and without much in the way of presentation. It was mostly flavorless.Also, the ambiance was lacking any hint of sailing motif, which "regatta" would seem to imply. There was a motorboat, though... And the waitress was willing to write up each friend's check separately...

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Had lunch a group of friends! Beautiful day for a meal on the deck! The chicken, apple salad has become my favorite!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed August 9, 2016 via mobile

Hubbs and I both had the fish tacos and they were excellent. The fresh pineapple really was flavorful and my hubbs ordered the sweet potato fries for his side, they serve them with a special dip that tastes like pumpkin pie! I had the black bean quinoa for my side and it was delightful with fresh flavors, reminded me of tabbouleh. The blueberry wheat beer with real blueberries floating in it was amazing as well as the old-fashioned I had too. Sat on the patio by the water. Super chill and fun little place. Here from Colorado and was nice to have some fresh food rather than most of the fried fare here in this area and the UP.