Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great treat and excellent wine tasting experience

Nona provided a wonderful experience for our first wine tasting event. The selection of wine and... read more

Reviewed October 12, 2018
Cheryl L
Boulder Junction
Beautiful

The wife and I stopped in and I was wowed. This small winery is great. We did the wine sampling and... read more

Reviewed August 23, 2018
Darry A
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Green Bay
More Info
All reviews wine tasting tasting room different wines hard cider wine club farmers market nice visit spend an afternoon couple hours pj growler gal wedding gb game pack
Reviewed August 17, 2015

First off? I don't know ANYTHING about wine. Quite honestly, the last thing I thought I would be doing on a Saturday afternoon was tasting wine. When it came down to it though? Nobody made me feel dumb. The guy who served us had a good sense of humor. He talked wine with the girls and joked around with us. We bought a bottle of the stuff I liked the best and drank it in their lounge area. We all had a great time. I would do this again any time. It would be perfect for a date night.

Reviewed August 11, 2015

We were in Green Bay recently for Family Day, and looking for something interesting to do. Captain's Walk Winery was a great choice. They offer wine tastings that don't disappoint, have a nice little bistro for food offerings, and you can buy a bottle or two and drink it right there.

I particuarly recommend their ciders. Both we tasted were excellent; the only off premise option for the ciders is by growler so bring one or be prepared to buy one at Captain's Walk. We enjoyed Joe, our host for the wine tasking. Despite being really busy, he managed to take care of us very well.

We'll be back. Nice place to spend some time while in Green Bay.

Reviewed August 3, 2015

My husband and I stopped in after seeing this online. We ordered the carafe of Sangria and got free chips and salsa. I have to say, the sangria was tasty and the salsa was amazing! They have a wine tasting area inside and some little gifts you can purchase. If you have some time after you visit the farmers market, I suggest you stop in for a little relaxation.

Reviewed August 2, 2015

Fun event for friends in nice atmosphere to taste some wines at a leisurely pace. Most grape wines imported to the winery for bottling. They have a few grape field up in Door county. Closed on Mondays.

Reviewed June 30, 2015

Perfect add to downtown Green Bay; not to mention great wine. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Sample wine, make your own wine, host an event, attend an event or just go there to buy some wine, you won't be dissappointed.