“Typical Starbucks ”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #3 of 10 Coffee & Tea in Green Bay
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

The drive through was wound around the parking lot so I went inside.

The line was short, and I ordered two drinks. They were made quickly. The drinks were good. Service was OK, not overly friendly.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed January 17, 2017

I stopped for the wifi more than anything else...which was perfect. The coffee was exactly what I've come to expect at any Starbucks...which was delicious.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2016

This seemed to be a very busy location and the parking lot was WAY too small. People were parked all along the drive and the drive-thru lane often wrapped around the building making it difficult to get in and out. The store itself was also small but staff was friendly and drinks were made pretty quickly and correctly.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed August 10, 2016

Not all Starbucks locations can get your drink right in the early morning hours. Right across from my hotel and drink done right.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 30, 2016

Every time I'm in Green Bay I stop by this Starbucks. Staff is very friendly and welcoming and always get my drink right.

Date of visit: July 2016