“A HUGE Surprise Super Impressed!”
Review of Green Lake InnLLC

Green Lake InnLLC
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Green Lake
Green Lake InnLLC
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Green Lake
Reviewed 19 May 2012

We stayed here during the CityWide Rummage Sale May 6, 2012 because my sisters home was filled to the rafters with other family members. I was VERY surprised when I walked in to our assingned room. It was completly new! Everything from soup to nuts was spotlless and brand new :) bathroom was brand new, new fridge, new microwave, new rustic bed with a bug cover on the mattress on it!! I am so picky when it comes to neat and clean and this motel was all that and more...Definelty try it. We got it at $49.00 a night. Can't beat that (this was off season)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank GBCRZY

Reviewed 31 March 2012

Just booked ANOTHER reservation at the Green Lake Inn. We come to Green Lake for the good bass fishing. The rooms are very clean and reasonably priced. There is plenty of parking and outside outlets for boat trailers. The owner is very friendly and accommodating as we usually grill out at least one night we are there. amv58's review must be a mistake because this place is not open in January.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jack S
Reviewed 11 January 2012

This is a very small local place. Poor amenities, manager is unfriendly. Room was dreary, cheap, cheap furnishings. This place shoul not be called an "inn.". The location is good . The rooms are paper thin. We had t.o listen to guests outside smoking and drinking AND the manager was out there with the raucous crowd. The absolute worst place to stay in Green Lake !!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank amv58
Pristine1949, Owner at Green Lake InnLLC, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2012

As the owner of the Green Lake Inn I am very sorry that your stay here was "Not The Greatest".
After reading your comments I have to wonder if you have us confused with another motel (The review was submitted six months after the stay). If not, I hope you will consider staying with us again as we have many very satisfied customers. The amenities we offer include cable TV, wireless, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and hairdryer. If any of these were not working , I apologize. Our rooms are brighjt and cherry with new linens and wall art. We are about six city blocks from the lake. Our furniture is fairly expensive country white pine, purchased in 2002. I take great pride in the cleanliness of all of our rooms and have had no complaints. Our motel rooms were built in 2002 and the walls are soundproofed and up to code. I am sorry if other customers were out on the walkway having cocktails and smoking (there is no smoking in any rooms). I do go out and converse with customers to make sure there stay is pleasant but never have cocktails with them. We have a new patio area in front of the Inn with a screened area, whicker furniture, and tables that I encourage customers to use in the evening taking them further from the room entrances.
The Owner of the Green Lake Inn.

Reviewed 22 July 2011

I first stayed at the Green Lake Inn twenty years ago for a week, while working the OSHKOSH EAA FLY IN, as there were were no vacancy's in Oshkosh. I found it to be a little rustic, but clean and enjoyable. As more of our company personel came to Oshkosh they also stayed at the Green lake Inn, as we have now for twenty years. After spending the day on your feet talking to people, it is pleasurer to go back to Green Lake, have an enjoyable dinner at one of the great eating places, and a quite evening at he Green Lake Inn. I have watched the transformation take place at the Green Lake Inn, from one story to two, with larger brighter rooms. I also have found the owners to be very accomadating to your needs. If you are looking for a five star high rise this is not it. If you are looking for a clean quite place in a delightful little town on a big lake to get off the road, you found it.

Chuck Maddox
Director Market Development
Precision Airmotive LLC
[---]

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank chuckmddx
Reviewed 5 October 2010

I stayed at the inn a few weeks ago. The owner was super nice, the rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Free Wi-fi was a bonus but at the price you pay, it's a super value and a great alternative to the pricey hotels in the area. I highly recommend the Green Lake Inn.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2010

I have stayed at the Green lake Inn for every year for the past 8 years and the service and quality is always the best. The owner goes out of her way to make you feel at home. The location is convienenent to the area with a quiet country feel. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank lamartech
Reviewed 10 August 2010

Stayed for a few nights at this hotel in late July mainly because most other places were booked, but we also didn't want to spend $250/nt when we were hardly going to be in our room during our stay. Our room on the first floor was very clean and newly remodeled inside. It could use some interior decorating touches, such as pictures on the walls and an amoire for hanging clothes. There is wi-fi, but I could only pick up a signal outside of our room. The owner/manager was very polite and accomodating and always on-site, tending to the grounds and rooms. Overall we would definitely recommend it as a budget motel and it is well worth the price compared to other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1.6 km away
McConnell Inn
McConnell Inn
#4 of 4 in Green Lake

Been to Green Lake InnLLC? Share your experiences!