“Wonderful place to relax and unwind”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Green Lake
Angel Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 4 Green Lake B&B and Inns
West Bend
“Wonderful place to relax and unwind”
Reviewed 13 February 2012

My wife and I just returned from spending our first Valentine's Weekend together at the Angel Inn. Kathy greeted us warmly when we arrived and we were quickly shown our room. The home is immaculate and very well maintained & decorated. The rooms are of nice size. We got to stay in 2 different rooms, and each one had an oversize tub with jets and a nice size separate shower, and gas fireplace. The breakfasts served each morning were so delicious. Cheese, Sausage, Crackers & Wine were served Saturday evening, and we enjoyed sitting in the living room overlooking the lake talking with Dave, the owner. I'd highly recommend staying at the Angel Inn if you are looking for a very romantic, relaxing time. Thanks Dave & Kathy for the wonderful time. We look forward to visiting again soon.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
Reviewed 14 January 2012

This B & B out classes any place I have ever been. Aside from the setting, it is immaculate and you are treated as royalty. Dave and Kathy are kind and generous and want you to feel at home. The breakfast, each day, is made from scratch, and I have never tasted the equivalent at any restaurant. If you wish a bit of heaven on earth, this is the place.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Minneapolis
Reviewed 19 November 2011

Beautifully decorated, rich but not busy. Service was friendly, personal, attentive but not invasive. The option of juice, rolls etc before the brunch made the morning fee un-rushed, richer and more relaxing. Loved the porches overlooking the lake and dining above the boathouse.

Rockford, Illinois
Reviewed 11 October 2011

We have spent a wonderful weekend there. The service was great, Dave and Cathy are great hosts. They supplied us with 2 great breakfasts. There are several different room types. The only draw back was the size of the room being a little on the small side. I don't about the sizes of the other rooms. But the house is nice and it is a relaxing place to stay, and I would go back again.

• Stayed October 2011
minneapolis
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We have returned from our 11th annual get away to the Angel Inn refreshed, renewed, and relaxed. Moments are magical and stand still during each stay. From the exterior and through out the interior, each aspect of the Angel Inn looks as though it has been pulled from the pages of a magazine. The attention to detail from decor, to the delicious gourmet breakfast, and most importantly the kindness of the host/hostess is exquisite. Kathy and Dave, the hostess/host, have created heaven on earth. The Angel Inn is a destination which creates memories and peace. I look forward in returning for the next 11 years.

Room Tip: Each of every room is decorated uniquely and beautifully.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 11 September 2011

Dave & Kathy really make your stay feel special. We have been coming here for 11 years now and can't wait to come back every year. The rooms are well appointed. The breakfast each morning is spectacular. Highly recommend this place.

Middleton, Wisconsin
Reviewed 26 August 2011

Two 100 year old pillars post the entrance. Long before the owners of Angel Inn were even born, as if someone knew the destiny of these concrete hosts, the words POINT COMFORT were carved in their stone. I noticed the words as we drove in off of Lawson Rd. I thought to myself "I hope so'".
The circular drive loops between giant oak trees. I like how Angel Inn is a short walk or bike ride to the tiny downtown of Green Lake, but not in the midst of the hubbub. The house sits well off of the road, and the gorgeous yard has well maintained flower beds of vibrant colors. The big yard slopes gently to the lake edge. If you don't want to leave the grounds you could stay right on the property and take walks around the 2 or more acres.

First thing I noticed while checking in was something incredible baking in the kitchen...while I couldn't see the kitchen, I sure could tell "Grandma" was baking...It was only 1:30 and I breakfast was still 18 hours away. After a pleasant welcoming by Kathy (the owner) we went up to our second floor room....Wow! I've stayed in B & B's all over and this room was amazing. The detail in decorating and comfort Kathy put into the room is second to none. Tea on the 2nd floor veranda was perfect. The bed was a dream and the pillows were clouds. I slept great and the only thing to wake me up was the luscious aroma of fresh brewed coffee at 6:15 am. I "started" breakfast with fresh fruit, homemade blueberry coffee cake, and another coffee cake that tasted like fresh sunshine with a hint of something crisply refreshing, and an incredible sunrise over Green Lake. At 9:45 I went down for the rest of breakfast: eggs, fresh tomatoes, bacon, quiche, cheese roll up heavenly morsels, more fresh fruit, fresh squeezed OJ. We brought bikes and a small boat. Angel Inn has a sweet pier, sandy enough shore, and the lake is crystal clear. We spent some time swimming, fishing, lounging, reading, walking, bike riding, talking, just being serene. As we drove out, I looked at the pillars which now read COMFORT POINT... and I thought, "Promises kept."

The price for one night---$175. An incredible bargain. I'll be back soon.

Room Tip: Take any room they have available and be grateful that you were one of the lucky ones.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1.1 km away
McConnell Inn
McConnell Inn
#3 of 4 in Green Lake

Been to Angel Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!