See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 4, 2015 via mobile

No this is not a romantic getaway kind of place but if you want a comfortable place to sleep this is a good place to go.
My husband and I stayed two nights, the bed was very comfortable and the place was very quiet.
A little outdated but I could over look that because it was a great price for a Green Lake hotel.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Leslie B
Reviewed July 1, 2015

I stayed at the Dartford in 1985 when I came up to visit Ripon College, and I stayed there again last week for a reunion. As someone else said, perhaps not the place for a romantic getaway. However, it is clean, convenient and reasonably priced. I could see this being a great spot for folks who come up to fish or otherwise enjoy the area around Green Lake and plan on spending most of their time away from the motel. If you want full service and full amenities (at full price) there are palces in Green Lake that will accommodate you. If you need a clean, comfortable room, I'd check out the Dartford.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2015

It was an older motel, not expecting much, but we had great service and were really impressed by the hands on handling of everything. They gave our boys a limo ride to their baseball game, they thought that was great. Anything you asked, they had an answer. Kids want to go to this tournament again, just to stay at this motel.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank rosivapirt
Reviewed February 3, 2015

Was up in Green lake for a quick visit in the winter. This is one of the few places that happened to be open. The owner, Larry, was very accommodating and friendly. Our room had a kitchenette which had a fridge and a table and (I think) some cooking equipment, but we did not use that. The location is close to town and the price was right! The owner was able to be flexible with our check out time because it was winter and the place was not booked up. They have two (older, but nice) limos and I think they use them to shuttle folks to town (probably during more peak seasons?) but it's worth inquiring about.

Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 28, 2014

The Dartford Inn is undergoing some new owners and they are trying hard to improve the place. It was clean and yes, the rooms need some updates but not paying exorbitant rates. Went for the airshow and a good location to get to and from each day. Nice town and like to stay there. Will definitely give it another try next year to see if improvements have been made. Pool area and it was okay. Have refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot and free coffee.

Room tip: Rooms are the top area are the best to stay in if want a little more room.
Date of stay: July 2014