Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Pretty good mall

I went here while I was visiting Pittsburgh for a Steelers game. It was nice. Food court ok, decent... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
JamesA546
Windsor, Canada
via mobile
Fun Afternoon at the Mall

I have not been to the mall in many years. I live locally but it is not on my top things to do. I... read more

Reviewed February 2, 2020
SuperSteelers
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 14, 2017

Great mall with all the name brand stores you could want! Lots of space for people and for parking and easy to get to from Pittsburgh. The only suggestion I have is another Starbucks! That one was packed and the lineups were crazy!

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank heygreco
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Great mall. It has every store you can think of! The food court is pretty good too. It has a nice selection of places you can get food from.

Date of experience: September 2017
1  Thank lshrader21
Reviewed August 28, 2017

This is an awesome place to just hang for the whole day. Lot of brand outlets to shop around, be it window shopping or actual shopping and a huge food court to choose from. This mall has something for everyone and there's never a dull moment here

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed August 28, 2017

No matter when or at what time you go there, is always loaded with people. Great store, lot of space, nice anchor restaurants around the mall, plus the food court. Macy's, Sears & JC Penney

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 10, 2017

Don't miss this upscale mall. Has all the better shops and a great food court. It has everything that you could want in the way of clothing.

Date of experience: August 2017