Lowest prices for your stay
US$139
Free cancellation until 21-06-25
Hotels.comUS$139
Expedia.comUS$139
Trip.comUS$148
All reviews chop house wedding party beds were comfortable front desk amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2021

I have stayed here several times since they opened and it never disappoints! The hotel is warm and welcoming. I have always had amazing service from the hotel and Chop House employees. I happen to come here for work travel but would definitely come for a weekend away with friends or family. I'm shocked at the customer complaints about breakfast options during Covid - seems petty to me. Every small tow local business is doing the best they can to survive this pandemic. I'll stay in my beautiful room with a super comfortable bed and choose to be kind instead of complain. I'll be back for a weekend away with my husband this summer for sure!

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Heidi Shervey, Other at Cobblestone Hotel and Suites Hartford, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2021

Thank you! So we are so thrilled that you shared your positive experience with us. Thank you for joining us in the Wissota Chophouse as well, we love having a restaurant onsite!
Thank you again and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed December 29, 2020

The Cobblestone is a nice hotel and its location is perfect to visit the shops and restaurants downtown. I've lived in Hartford my entire life (50 years) and moved away two years ago. I know the city and the hotels well. Being a newer hotel and thoughted as up-scale, I thought I'd give it a try. The rooms are spacious, yet sterile and bland (no wall decor or upscale anything). The pool was very nice. The breakfast was disappointing.... It was refrigerated French toast and bacon or breakfast sandwiches on the weekend that you then microwaved, or you could choose cereal, bagels, apples, oranges. Come Monday, no hot food offered. Even with Covid, I think they could have done better.
The real disappointment was with the housekeeping (or lack of). I stayed three nights and no one ever showed up to clean the room, even after I requested it. I was switched to another room (huge inconvenience) to find a perfectly clean room on initial appearance, but then poured a glass of wine and found the glasses to be used and not cleaned. UGH!
I think this hotel has the making to be great. I think lack of staffing or lack of staff that truly cares are the cause. I hope they get it right. I also hope they management contacts me to address the shortcomings of the stay. I left a message with counter person before my departure and emailed with no reply yet.

Date of stay: December 2020

We know we can provide you with a great experience and we hope you join us again.

Reviewed October 20, 2020

Cobblestone Hotel and Suites is an amazing property in everyway, The check-in process was smooth and quick. We were given all the information we needed that would be useful for our stay. We headed up to our room and the room was immaculate and beautiful. We had a king suite which was really spacious, While we were settling in, the front desk called to make sure we were pleased with our room and if they could do anything further to make our stay any better. WOW...that was a first.
We then headed down to the Chophouse and sat at the bar, We enjoyed some wine and appetizers, The food was delicious. The highlight was meeting the GM of both the Hotel and Chophouse. Tina Savage does a fantastic job of keeping this beautiful property, well beautiful!! Keep up the great work.......we'll be back.

Date of stay: October 2020

Thank you! We appreciate the positive feedback and happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 13, 2020

Room was clean, which is the most important part... However, that's pretty much where it ends. I've been plenty of places post Covid, and I was disappointed with the efforts made here. Despite signs saying masks are required, even the workers were not wearing them consistently. The "breakfast" consisted of bread in a baggie (no toaster), white milk, sugary cereal, oranges and apples, and a microwave sandwich. This is not the usual cobblestone breakfast. I stayed at a holiday inn express last week and they offered the full spread but you just couldn't serve yourself. For the price of this cobblestone, and the fact that NO indication was given that the normal breakfast wouldn't be available, I'm disappointed. Also, we picked this because there was an indoor pool. When we asked, we were told it was closed because the water was cold. Overall, I'm pretty disappointed with this place and would not recommend it. Cobblestone - enforce mask rules on your workers. Also, why are you charging a fee if the safe is used?? Totally ridiculous.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback as we are always looking to provide the best experience for our guests. We will the feedback above as a training tool to better our operations. With COVID we have changed a few things in regards to the breakfast and stay over service. We know everyone, our staff included, is trying to do the best we can. We offer the safe to our guests however happily remove the fee if you choose not to use it.

Reviewed September 11, 2020

There was a miscommunication with my reservation and the hotel staff was excellent in helping me sort it out. People talk about customer service but don't always follow through. Both employees I encountered were fantastic. The hotel was nice, the beds were comfortable and I appreciated the breakfast items in this time of now non-existent breakfast availability. I will stay at a Cobblestone again because of this experience.

Date of stay: September 2020

Thank you! We are so pleased to learn of your positive experience. We look forward to having you return and look forward to welcoming you to future Cobblestones!