“Regular stays because of the smiles”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Hartford
Denver, Colorado
“Regular stays because of the smiles”
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Always helpful and courteus, this crew treats "out of towners" like friends. I travel here for business every other year and always fel at home.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Jthlampert
anndanwolf, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this review, 5 February 2012
Thank you for choosing us! We appreciate and value all of our customers, but repeat customers are appreciated even more! We look forward to accommodating you in the
future...Kindest regards, Ann Wolf

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 29 November 2011

I was in Hartford, WI last weekend to attend a family wedding. I booked a room online at the AmericInn website using my credit card two weeks ago. About a week ago my dad offered to pay for the room instead so I cancelled my reservation using the online site. This was all way before the cancellation deadline. I made sure to get a cancellation confirmation number to ensure the process had went through.

When I got to the AmericInn last weekend, the desk clerk told me that my original reservation was still in the system. I explained to her that I had cancelled my original reservation but she said it was still there. She told me that the AmericInn website often gave them trouble and that it was best to just do all the bookings and cancellations over the telephone. She said there was nothing she could do and I would be charged for the room I had cancelled. Of course I was upset. In her defense, the desk clerk was very calm and nice to me.

Just as I was resigned to the fact that my credit card was going to be charged and I was going to have to call up the AmericInn customer hotline to argue my charges, the clerk was able to clear my reservation from the system because it was booked under cash guarantee. Crisis averted, I guess? I've been checking my credit card statement every day to make sure I don't get charged.

So... hopefully one of the AmericInn people will read this and look into the situation. It's the year 2011 and people use the internet to conduct most of their business these days. The fact that the hotel is situated in a rural area does not give the hotel an excuse to avoid the internet!

Besides my online booking problem, the hotel was very nice. The employees were very friendly. My room was clean and quiet and I had a good night's rest. The hotel didn't have that gross old cigarette smell- you could tell it had been recently renovated. The free breakfast was awesome and I really appreciated it how convenient it was when I had to rush out the door to make my 9 am flight in Milwaukee.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank hellohaven
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this review, 4 December 2011
Thank you so much for booking with us! We appreciate and value your business! I am glad that everything was resolved regarding the booking issue. It sounds like you really enjoyed staying at our facility. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

AmericInn of Hartford
Peoria, Illinois
Reviewed 15 August 2011

My husband takes many business trips and on occasion I am able to travel with him. When he says he is going to Hartford-I always ask if I can tag along. The hotel staff have always been friendly and effecient for our needs. I have had family members work in hotels and I know they work hard for hardly no recognition-- it seems the owners here, treat their employee's well and they show it in their personality towards their guests.Their breakfast has always been a good variety. We never walk away hungry. They have recently remodeled and so everything is fresh and up to date. During the day, it is very quiet and relaxing for me to enjoy the pool and hot tub.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank KimPtown
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this review, 21 August 2011
Thank you so much for your feedback on our facility! We value and appreciate our customers!
Guests like yourself are a pleasure to serve.
Wyoming, Michigan
Reviewed 11 July 2011

My son and I stay at the AmericInn for the great service and location. The staff is absolutely amazing. They are so nice and always willing to make us feel like we're at home. The rooms are so spacious and fully stocked with anything you could need/use. Not to mention the breakfast bar and pool area. I would recommend this Motel to anyone traveling to Hartford or neighbooring areas. I will keep coming back to this facility when I am visiting Wisconsin.
Thanks for the great service AmericInn staff!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this review, 12 September 2011
Thank you so much for choosing the AmericInn of Hartford for your stay! We value and appreciate your business. We hope to serve you again in the near future. P.S. the picture
of your son is so cute!

Silver City, New Mexico
Reviewed 20 June 2011

Our stay was perfect! From the very friendly front desk staff, to the grandly refurbished room, and the wonderful assortment of breakfast goodies! Everything was clean and fresh.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this review, 29 June 2011
Thank you so much for staying with us on your visit to Hartford! I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate and value our guests and we look forward to serving you and your family in the future!

Ann
DeKalb, IL
Reviewed 9 June 2011

Our reservation was made by my friends, and they sure made the right choice. The desk staff were all so nice, and when we needed an extra laundry bag, Annie got it for me quickly and with a smile. The motel is currently upgrading all the carpeting, furniture, curtains, etc., so everything in our room was new, yet comfortable. The complimentary breakfast had enough choices to make anyone satisfied, I thought.
I definately would stay here again, and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this review, 10 June 2011
Thank you so much for booking with us. We appreciate your input and look forward
to serving you in the near future.
Kindest Regards
Ann
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 11 April 2011

One of 2 places in town. In the 200-225 wing, you can forget having a reliable internet connection. I had to go down to the lobby, which confirmed I wasn't having computer problems. Front desk was nice but unfortunately had no idea what "wired" internet was. Neither did the internet provider, apparently, because there are no jacks. Room had a convenient table from which to work; only problem is the lack of an AC outlet anywhere near the table.

On the brighter side, there was warm coffee at check-in, and the breakfast area does offer a waffle maker. Cheers.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this review, 21 April 2011
Thank you for your feedback. We have since worked with our wireless provider, amped up our speed significantly and installed new routers on that wing. I apologize you wer unhappy with your stay. We hope to see you again.

AmericInn of Hartford
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hartford
13.3 km away
Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls
#1 of 2 in Menomonee Falls
20.3 km away
Best Western Germantown Inn

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford? Share your experiences!