“Nice stay, friendly staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Hartford
Grand Rapids, Minnesota
“Nice stay, friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2012

I stayed one night while traveling for work. I arrived late and was meeting somewhere else for breakfast, so I really only experienced my room. It was very clean, nicely updated, and spacious. The king bed and pillows were comfy. Slept well! Both the evening and morning staff were very personable. I would happily stay again the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this review, 17 June 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay with us. We appreciate and value your continued business with us. Look for even more upgrades and changes on your next visit. Thank you so much!

AmericInn of Hartford

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

Been here several times throughout the yrs with my family, and it is one place that I can honestly say that I can truly relax and feel welcome where it be in the pool, hot tub or the comfort of a hot tub and fireplace right in your own room. Not all have them Im sure but had to experience it just once.. Kids were in "Heaven". The convenience of the continential breakfast with so much to choose from was wonderful. Noticed that it is freshly remodeled, super fast wifi that fits your needs, comped. passes to a great fitness facility, the cleaniness and smiles . What more can a person ask for other than great hospitality from the management! Thank you for making mine and my familys stay a very great experience to make me want to come back and I will indeed do just that !! :)

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this review, 6 March 2012
We appreciate and value your feedback! Thank you for choosing us! You have a wonderful family and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2012

Always helpful and courteus, this crew treats "out of towners" like friends. I travel here for business every other year and always fel at home.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Jthlampert
anndanwolf, Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this review, 5 February 2012
Thank you for choosing us! We appreciate and value all of our customers, but repeat customers are appreciated even more! We look forward to accommodating you in the
future...Kindest regards, Ann Wolf
San Francisco, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2011

I was in Hartford, WI last weekend to attend a family wedding. I booked a room online at the AmericInn website using my credit card two weeks ago. About a week ago my dad offered to pay for the room instead so I cancelled my reservation using the online site. This was all way before the cancellation deadline. I made sure to get a cancellation confirmation number to ensure the process had went through.

When I got to the AmericInn last weekend, the desk clerk told me that my original reservation was still in the system. I explained to her that I had cancelled my original reservation but she said it was still there. She told me that the AmericInn website often gave them trouble and that it was best to just do all the bookings and cancellations over the telephone. She said there was nothing she could do and I would be charged for the room I had cancelled. Of course I was upset. In her defense, the desk clerk was very calm and nice to me.

Just as I was resigned to the fact that my credit card was going to be charged and I was going to have to call up the AmericInn customer hotline to argue my charges, the clerk was able to clear my reservation from the system because it was booked under cash guarantee. Crisis averted, I guess? I've been checking my credit card statement every day to make sure I don't get charged.

So... hopefully one of the AmericInn people will read this and look into the situation. It's the year 2011 and people use the internet to conduct most of their business these days. The fact that the hotel is situated in a rural area does not give the hotel an excuse to avoid the internet!

Besides my online booking problem, the hotel was very nice. The employees were very friendly. My room was clean and quiet and I had a good night's rest. The hotel didn't have that gross old cigarette smell- you could tell it had been recently renovated. The free breakfast was awesome and I really appreciated it how convenient it was when I had to rush out the door to make my 9 am flight in Milwaukee.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank hellohaven
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this review, 4 December 2011
Thank you so much for booking with us! We appreciate and value your business! I am glad that everything was resolved regarding the booking issue. It sounds like you really enjoyed staying at our facility. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Peoria, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2011

My husband takes many business trips and on occasion I am able to travel with him. When he says he is going to Hartford-I always ask if I can tag along. The hotel staff have always been friendly and effecient for our needs. I have had family members work in hotels and I know they work hard for hardly no recognition-- it seems the owners here, treat their employee's well and they show it in their personality towards their guests.Their breakfast has always been a good variety. We never walk away hungry. They have recently remodeled and so everything is fresh and up to date. During the day, it is very quiet and relaxing for me to enjoy the pool and hot tub.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank KimPtown
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this review, 21 August 2011
Thank you so much for your feedback on our facility! We value and appreciate our customers!
Guests like yourself are a pleasure to serve.
Wyoming, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2011

My son and I stay at the AmericInn for the great service and location. The staff is absolutely amazing. They are so nice and always willing to make us feel like we're at home. The rooms are so spacious and fully stocked with anything you could need/use. Not to mention the breakfast bar and pool area. I would recommend this Motel to anyone traveling to Hartford or neighbooring areas. I will keep coming back to this facility when I am visiting Wisconsin.
Thanks for the great service AmericInn staff!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this review, 12 September 2011
Thank you so much for choosing the AmericInn of Hartford for your stay! We value and appreciate your business. We hope to serve you again in the near future. P.S. the picture
of your son is so cute!

Silver City, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2011

Our stay was perfect! From the very friendly front desk staff, to the grandly refurbished room, and the wonderful assortment of breakfast goodies! Everything was clean and fresh.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
anndanwolf, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford, responded to this review, 29 June 2011
Thank you so much for staying with us on your visit to Hartford! I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate and value our guests and we look forward to serving you and your family in the future!

Ann
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hartford
15.2 km away
Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls
#1 of 1 in Menomonee Falls
20.3 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Germantown

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Hartford? Share your experiences!