Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Wyndham
US$110
Destinia.com
US$99
PricelineUS$110
eDreamsUS$110
Trip.comUS$136
All reviews in town hot tub room was clean my sister the breakfast area snap fitness hot breakfast excellent stay wedding motel grocery
Selected filters
Reviewed November 2, 2019

My husband and I have stayed here many times in the passed years and many of our friends too. But, this time my sister and I stayed for two nights and we were very disappointed. I need something from the desk clerk and rang the bell, waited 10 minutes and she never came to the desk. The next morning she was very rude. At 3:00 that day I asked if we could get out room clean, she said they were behind. When they did clean our room all they did was throw the bedspread over our messed up bed. The smoking area was disgusting, garbage and cigarette butts all over the place. On top of that the hot tub was out of order and the pool was very cold. Will not be going back there again!!!

Reviewed October 30, 2019

The hotel itself is very clean and staff was friendly. Was only there for one night. Was not crazy about the complimentary breakfast. I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel. I have nothing bad to say about the rooms or the service that I received.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2019

Comfortable beds, very clean, helpful staff, free coffee and tea all day. Free hot breakfast sausage and scrambled eggs, waffles, breads, juice. In the area lots of restaurants within a mile to check out. Also a George Webb's right next to hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2019 via mobile

This review is solely on the cleanness of the hotel and the staff’s response.

I travel a lot and have stayed at both luxury hotels in big international cities and also small 2-stars hotels in middle of nowhere in the US. I have never experienced or heard this “staff falling hair” excuse before. This definitely goes into my collection of hotel stories.

Stayed at the hotel for one night for an event in town. When we got back to the hotel at around midnight, tired and ready for bed. I flipped open the comforter and there were hair EVERYWHERE. Not one, not two, but dark short hair all over the bed - on both sides of the bed.
Extremely disgusted, I called the front desk right away, they had to call the manager to figure out what to do next. They handed me a clean set of sheets and we had to change the sheets ourselves. When we took off the sheets, of course discovered more hair under the sheet on the mattress padding. Eww...

Next day when I checked out I mentioned the situation with the front desk manager, who insisted the multiple strands must have fallen in “when the staff was folding the sheets” and since everywhere of the room was clean, it’s definitely not because they forgot to change the sheets. Nope, not acceptable. Unless the staff who was folding the sheets also rolled around on the clean sheets when he/she was folding it, not possible for this person to lose this much hair in one folding session. I don’t buy their lame excuse and it irritated me more for such lack of accountability.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gloanderson, Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Hartford WI, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at AmericInn by Wyndham Hartford WI. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at AmericInn Hotels and Suites, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

We appreciate the time you took to share your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future. Please contact us directly so we are able to resolve this issue.

Anthony Sciortino
Assistant Manager
AmericInn of Hartford
HARTFORD.WI@AMERICINN.COM
262-673-2200

Reviewed October 2, 2019

Professional and amazing service. Food was great. The outside and inside of hotel was clean. The room was also clean. Location was great for our purpose. Everyone was attentive and courteous. Definitely recommend.
Thank you.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gloanderson, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Hartford WI, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at AmericInn by Wyndham Hartford WI. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback.

I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at AmericInn Hotels and Suites, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Anthony Sciortino