Lowest prices for your stay
US$110
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$110
Destinia.com
US$115
US$94
WyndhamUS$110
FindHotelUS$110
ZenHotels.comUS$115
All reviews in town hot tub room was clean my sister the breakfast area snap fitness hot breakfast excellent stay wedding motel grocery
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2020

what idiots...I always type in caps...americinn inn was a wonderful place to stay and we have nothing but compliments regarding our stay there...that's all I have typed during the entire review and survey!!!

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed February 20, 2020

Take it for what it is worth we were very disappointed as we booked this hotel specifically to use the hot tub and of course it was out of service. A heads up would have been nice as we would have stayed somewhere else just to use their hot tub.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed February 20, 2020

If you stay at this hotel is for the hot tub and pool as was our stay, choose a different hotel. It has been broken for months and they have no plans to fix or replace it due to the cost. Wasted $$ wasted weekend trip.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed January 6, 2020

Our first stay at this property was 13 years ago. We rented all of the suites and many rooms for a wedding. We have been back since then primarily staying in the large 2 room fireplace suite. The property has not been updated in 13 years. The carpet throughout is worn out and grungy, the couch,chair and tables in the suite are still the same and in poor condition. The filters in the hot tub evidently need to be replaced along with the hard ware around the jets. Super gross! One day the shower was just turned on and the toilet got flushed and it started to overflow! Thank goodness the house keeper was right next door getting her cart out of the closet. The mini fridge did not keep the correct temp it either was warm or freezing everything. Internet??? None of us could get connected! No one working seemed to care. The pool and hot tub area was cold! The hot tub was still out of order. There was a laundry basket of dirty towel and only 3 clean ones. There were only a FEW other guest staying. The lighting was as if only the security lights were on, the entrance door did not require a room key seemed like the lock had broke and they just took the mechanism off instead of replacing it. There was a smell of mold in the entire pool area. The breakfast was sub-par. No white milk only chocolate. The pre-made pancakes were hard as a rock, the sausages under-cooked, only a few pastries available and they were stale. We were aware that there is no elevator. In the past the front desk would offer to assist in carrying at least one bag up for us and when we would get in the room there would be a "care bag" with 2 bottles of water and some kind of mini candy bars with a thank you note from the manager. This time there was a card on the table addressed to the Mohamads. We took it to the front desk hoping the room had not been overbooked. The man stated that was the owners and they had planned to stay the night before but must not have and that the card was left by the employees. I think the front desk at 2pm should know if anyone had stayed in the room the night before! Plus if I knew that the owner was planning to stay I would have been sure to have the mirrors and windows clean and the furniture dusted! We like fresh air at night so cracked the window. Every morning around 9 the staff would stand out back smoking and the smell came directly into the room. We feel very taken advantage of as we know this is the only Family friendly property in

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2019

I wouldn’t recommend doing a wedding block. The hotel doesn’t actually “block off” rooms. It’s all first come first serve. If you get 15 rooms reserved for your wedding you get a free night. One of my guests showed up on Friday with their email confirmation for their 2 nights and the hotel had no record of it. The hotel was sold out, but luckily somehow got them a room to stay in. I was sure I reached the 15 reserved room and the manager said I didn’t. I then sent an email with a list of who stayed so I could get my free room and never heard back from the hotel. I had great communication with the manager up until that point. The hotel sold out so even though there were more guests who wanted to stay there and help reach the 15 room minimum, they couldn’t. I think 15 rooms is asking a lot when the hotel doesn’t have that many rooms to begin with. And the breakfast area should not be considered a breakfast area. The parking lot is so tiny you can’t even back out of your parking spot without almost hitting the car parked across from you. The only good thing was the room was clean.

Date of stay: November 2019