Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$93
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$93
WyndhamUS$93
Expedia.comUS$93
Lol.travelUS$108
All reviews in town hot tub room was clean my sister the breakfast area snap fitness hot breakfast excellent stay wedding motel grocery
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2020

Everyone at the hotel was very friendly and helpful. Good value. We were in town for a wedding. They were able to accommodate the whole family. We did not have time to use the indoor pool, but it looked nice.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed July 21, 2020

We have been to a few hotels in the last few years, and I must say, this hotel in the average sized city was a surprise! The place was Verry Clean, and the Staff was quite friendly! Everything worked and looked to be in Great condition. Drains worked, paint was fresh, shower and tub were spotless and worked as they should. My Wife even did the finger test for dust, and she found None. I was told one woman was doing the rooms and lobby cleaning, along with the Owner! How is that for unexpected? I applaud the owners and staff at this hotel. We were quite impressed and will stay there again!

Room tip: If OUR room was an example, I would say ALL the rooms are good to stay in!
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed July 8, 2020

THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE YOUR STAY! You feel like family at this place (being it is family owned)
I stayed here with my girlfriend as well as some of my family for 5 days. They went above and beyond. They let us party in the pool and have drinks all hours (the pool is not close to rooms so non-issue). When we couldn't get the lightning cord we brought to connect to the TV they gave us their own TV and let us use their Netflix, popped popcorn for us when we burnt ours in the microwave, gave us late check out and when I lost my charger to my heart rate monitor they found it and mailed it back the next day! Even with convid restrictions of no hot tub or hot breakfast this place was well worth it with grill outside, huge pool and walking distance to a complementary 24/7 snap fitness, grocery stores and fast food restaurants.
They will have my business each and every year I return!!

Room tip: This hotel has no elevator so get a first floor room.
Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed April 4, 2020

The owners are wonderful people, they are beyond accommodating and they keep their establishment very very clean. I stayed during the virus outbreak due to my health I wanted to be quarantined so I didn't catch it. Boy were they sweet and accommodating of my needs. Thank you!

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed March 19, 2020

what idiots...I always type in caps...americinn inn was a wonderful place to stay and we have nothing but compliments regarding our stay there...that's all I have typed during the entire review and survey!!!

Date of stay: March 2020