“Excellent Value, Consistent Menu Items, Friendly Staff”
Review of Kingdom Buffet

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: (715) 377-0300
Description: (715) 377-0300
Reviewed 15 May 2016

This restaurant serves Asian-American cuisine. We have only eaten the buffet, so cannot offer a review on the order-off-menu or take-out.

We think that this restaurant is a great value for the price. Where else can you go for a buffet menu that has an ample variety of labor-intensive, hand-prepped vegetable dishes? There are no canned or frozen vegetables here. Just wonderfully prepared stir fry dishes, rice, and lo mein noodles. If you eat the buffet at peak serving times, you will get plenty of fresh food from the steam tables. The only thing that we would improve would be the deep fried items (i.e., chicken wings, egg rolls, onion rings, etc), as they don't have much flavor. However, we don't eat those items often, so we are very satisfied with the healthy side of the buffet! The price is only $8.95 for lunch buffet, and $10.95 for dinner buffet (this includes your beverage!). That is an incredible value for a Chinese Buffet. Also notable are the staff. The servers and the cashiers have spectacular customer service skills! They are humble, sweet, kind, genuine, and totally attentive, no matter how busy they are. Kudos to Kingdom Buffet for their many years in Hudson.

1  Thank mstravelergal

Reviewed 23 April 2016

I ordered two takeout dishes: L6. Kung Po Chicken and L8. Shrimp with Broccoli. Both are lunch specials and you get a lot of food (especially yellow rice). Both looked great and tasted pretty good. Unfortunately both left a strange metallic after taste that I could not get rid of with water or tea.

My husband spoke to the person who he thought was either the owner or manager, and was told they do not use MSG. I would be willing to try them again, but I haven't had this problem with other Asian style restaurants.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

Excellent healthy food offerings (they cater well to vegetarians!); wonderful service, relaxing atmosphere, and GREAT prices for all you can get at their buffets!! The hibachi food (you get to choose your own ingredients, and I ask for tofu) is INCLUDED. This is super!! Also, they have a side room which you can reserve for your group/event (for no extra charge, which is GREAT); and then the staff will come into there, so serve your group well, as people choose either the buffet or menu items. I am a chef, and I approve of this place! I wouldn't eat just anywhere, but here, YES - it's a favorite of mine!

1  Thank Theresa K
Reviewed 26 December 2015

It was OK for Chinese food. buffet was good, but some items were over cooked. It was near the hotel so I decided to try it. It was borderline so I never told the other guys about it and I didn't go back. the servers never paid attention to the buffet and let things sit too long

Reviewed 7 November 2015

Have eaten here many times with our family. There are enough choices for even picky eaters. Food is tasty and plentiful. Best quality at busy times. Staff is friendly and helpful.