“Plenty of Good Food for $9.99.”
Review of Kingdom Buffet

Kingdom Buffet
Ranked #78 of 101 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: (715) 377-0300
Description: (715) 377-0300
Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

I have to give this place a 5 star for price/effort and variety. Though it would not be 5 stars on a different scale, I found plenty of food that I enjoyed, lots of fresh vegetables, and enough of a variety to get full and satiated.
Family run, it was pretty packed on a Thursday night. Everyone was friendly and it has really cheap prices for young children.
It is not glamorous, but if you want fast, very decent and quick, this works just fine.
Take your gourmet dreams elsewhere, and come have an A+ $10 dinner Mon-Thurs. And $1.00 more on the weekend!

Reviewed September 7, 2016

I read some of the previous reviews and was reluctant to visit this restaurant for an evening meal. I entered and found many tables occupied. I asked to see the buffet before deciding to stay and observed freshness in all the selections so did remain for dinner. The hot and sour soup was delicious and piping hot. It did not have the usual quantity of mushrooms that I am accustomed to, but the overall flavor made up for this observation. I was happy with all the items I tried and my only observation was that there were not as many selections as most of the Chinese buffets I have experienced, but this probably allowed them to keep the items that were available more fresh. I gave it an average not as a negative mark, but because It was more limited in selections and there was nothing to raise it above the average expectation. I would not hesitate to return.

Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

This is a family business but unfortunately it has no customers. We went on Saturday evening @ 6pm. Only a handful of customers. Because the food sat so long it looked dried out. I was hesitant to try any sushi. I love to patronize family owned establishments but this one needs flavor & a major change. I wish them well.

Reviewed July 16, 2016

This is a standard buffet with a cook to order grill. Food is good, but not great. However, it is a good place to eat

Reviewed May 15, 2016

This restaurant serves Asian-American cuisine. We have only eaten the buffet, so cannot offer a review on the order-off-menu or take-out.

We think that this restaurant is a great value for the price. Where else can you go for a buffet menu that has an ample variety of labor-intensive, hand-prepped vegetable dishes? There are no canned or frozen vegetables here. Just wonderfully prepared stir fry dishes, rice, and lo mein noodles. If you eat the buffet at peak serving times, you will get plenty of fresh food from the steam tables. The only thing that we would improve would be the deep fried items (i.e., chicken wings, egg rolls, onion rings, etc), as they don't have much flavor. However, we don't eat those items often, so we are very satisfied with the healthy side of the buffet! The price is only $8.95 for lunch buffet, and $10.95 for dinner buffet (this includes your beverage!). That is an incredible value for a Chinese Buffet. Also notable are the staff. The servers and the cashiers have spectacular customer service skills! They are humble, sweet, kind, genuine, and totally attentive, no matter how busy they are. Kudos to Kingdom Buffet for their many years in Hudson.

1  Thank mstravelergal