All reviews breakfast host an update open until midnight late in the evening room was clean grocery store safe area small pool night stay front desk person stayed nights only complaint king suite yogurt staff was very friendly fairfield chain
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Place is a dump and I’m surprised it still holds a Marriott badge. Smelly rooms, carpets etc. my room had a MOLD in the bathroom. Stay away. Management didn’t even apologize. I think $49 Econo Lodge is better than this place.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 5 nights in a king suite. The room was a good size and the bathroom linens we're kept fresh. However, there were a number of issues. The bottom sheet kept coming off of the corners during the night. We asked them to completely remake the bed with new sheets thinking it was a stretched out sheet. They did so, but the problem persisted throughout our stay. The matress protector was one that just lays on top of the mattress and it bunched up and wrinkled under the loose sheet every night. The comforter had to have been a queen size as it barely reached the edges of the bed. The bed itself was average in comfort.

The breakfast was standard, but lacked some of the options of other Fairfield inns we have stayed at.

The hotel is older and needs some updates. The carpets need replaced or stretched at the least.

We chose this hotel because it is close to where we needed to be each day. However, in future we will choose somewhere else even if the commute is longer.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2018

We stayed for three nights and enjoyed breakfast and the cleanliness. Quiet location with all necessities close by. We left an item behind and they sent it out immediately. Very happy and will return next year.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

During our visit, my boyfriend and I were extremely satisfied with Ambers help at the front desk. We were looking for a hotel where we did not have to be 21 since we were coming from Minnesota, where the state law requires you to be 21. After checking 3 hotels and Fairfield comes in to save the day, we enjoyed her personality and willingness to help. I hope she reads this! Amber, you are awesome!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
HudsonFFI_GM, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Hello
Thank you for the kind words. We are glad we where able to meet you expectations.
Thanks
Randy

Reviewed April 11, 2018

I stayed here for a night on business, and it was about what you would expect for the price. The staff was extremely friendly, the hotel was clean & the bed was comfortable. Also, location-wise this is in a pretty good spot. it's right off the highway, with several restaurants right around the corner.

But there are some issues at this hotel to be aware of. First, a lack of outlets. I think there were only two accessible outlets in the main room, and they weren't next to each other. Which meant I couldn't have my phone charging next to me while I was working on my computer in the morning. Second, the desk chain was way too short for the desk. This may sound dumb, but when you've got to get a couple hours of work done in the AM before leaving, it makes it uncomfortable. Third, if you want to work out you have to travel off-site. This is really inconvenient if you are working on a tight schedule. Finally, I had a room facing the parking lot, and it was LOUD. Constant rumbling of trucks throughout the evening and morning.

Ultimately, I'd probably stay here again because I'm a Marriott rewards member and the location works.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
HudsonFFI_GM, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Hudson, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2018

Hello
Thanks for your comments. We will pass your thoughts onto ownership. Thank you for the kind words about our staff. See you next time your in the Hudson Area.
Thanks