Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$63
WyndhamUS$63
TripadvisorUS$63
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$63
HurbUS$74
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 7, 2020

I thought Days Inn was a good hotel being Wyndham....wrong. Room was dirty, shower did not work, as leaving there was a drug bust occurring....could not wait to get out of there. Would not stay here ever again

Reviewed January 26, 2020

I have been coming here for the past 2 years for work. Breakfast was very limited, Since the last 6 months, there is a new automatic pancake machine and yummy pork sausage and good bacon. This breakfast also has oatmeal, cold cereals, danishes, bagels, bread, peanut butter, jellies with juices and coffee.....coffee is availbale until about 9 p.m.

This motel will become a Baymont in the near future. REASONALBE rates!

Room tip: Big breakfast. Remodeling will start happening.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2020

Linens were not changed, bathroom was not cleaned out properly, someone even used the toilet without flushing it prior to me, dirty fridge and gaskets had mold, carpets were not vacuumed and had an odd odor. I found a bug on me when I woke up from a mattress that I just feel into it sunk so bad and was so uncomfortable I could not actually sleep. The staff could care less about any issues. Don't forget I had a random guest walk out of my room. Safety and Security of their guest means nothing to them. DO NOT GO HERE!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank 330seth
Reviewed January 7, 2020

I was very pleased with this Days Inn. The staff was very helpful, the room was clean and there was a lot to choose from for breakfast. We didn't have time for the pool or hot tub, but both looked inviting.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2019

Not good.....smelled moldy and had bags to take out moisture. Extremely overpriced and didn't even have screen on window to keep bugs out. Had bugs crawling on floor. Breakfast was so so and it seemed like the person behind counter was bothered about having to refill food.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank beasty2970
MinkinManagement, Owner at Days Inn by Wyndham Johnson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2019

I am sorry you were unhappy during your recent stay with us. We recently bought the property at the beginning of October and working to improve every aspect of our hotel and the services we provide to our guests. Your feedback is valued and will be used to help us improve.