Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$93
View deal
Expedia.comUS$93
PricelineUS$93
Comfort SuitesUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
FindHotelUS$93
ZenHotels.comUS$102
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2020

My family and I were pleased with our OVERALL stay.

My grand kids were VERY disappointed we were told prior to check in that the pool was opened by reservation and upon arrival that was not the case. We were also misled that the property was pretty much booked but upon arrival it was like a ghost town. Had we known that we would have booked a standard room and requested an upgrade due to such LOW occupancy.

Check in was GREAT and the staff we encountered (little to none) was friendly. The room was VERY clean but having 2 beds in separate rooms with 1 restroom far away within the suite seemed odd.

The beds were comfortable, the appliance seemed somewhat dated, and the sofa sleeper was the WORSE thing within the room. It was apparent it needed to be replaced.

Would I recommend this hotel? YES! Although we stayed during Covid-19  the hotel did a good job in the breakfast food that was offered. I'm not sure how many rooms are in the hotel but it seemed a lot with 3 floors and long halls..

Upon check out we were told the hotel would be renovating soon and that was GOOD news to note as more reasons for us to return.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed April 15, 2020 via mobile

Have stayed at this hotel several times for craft workshops, did not have a problem with this hotel till this year. Could tell right away the hotel was letting some things were being
Neglected. Our room had many issues, TV didn't which did get fixed but waited a long time.Bathroom sink didn't drain and the dorst was the toilet was leaking. We were tomd someone would look at it, they said would take several hours to fix and told us to put some towels around it. No one fixed it and I took a fall on wet tile floor and tore my Achilles tendon. Told management and they did nothing, td us the maintenance guy said he fixed it, total lie, I missed 2 days of a paid weekend with no refund from this hotel, tried to talk to manager and hung up on me. After seeing the DR I have had to wear a cast/boot and still in it 3months later, no apology just basically called us liars. Other than the sales manager and general manager staff was great. I will never come to this hotel again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Rileysaffie
Reviewed February 23, 2020 via mobile

The hotel was under renovation, however no issues. The room was spacious, one of the most comfortable I have stayed in. I had issues with a booking agency, but called the hotel direct and fixed everything in a very friendly way. Many of the guest this weekend were dance competition.. The hotel accommodated the crowd well, offering the convention center area for groups. The breakfast workers were extreme efficient, keeping everything full and clean. The pool area is fantastic, huge hot tub, kiddie play area. Main pool with basketball. This is first hotel ever that kept up with pool towels. Again all staff very friendly, front desk, housekeeping, etc. My only disappointment was the taste of coffee, but this might be a corporate thing.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed December 2, 2019

The sales manager of the venue chose to wait until two days before my event on Nov 9th to tell me that they were paving the parking lot. I see here that another review shows they were in the process of doing the work in late October and could have easily advised me with time in advance.

They were sorry for the inconvenience, but the only accommodation they would offer was that the vendors and shoppers could park on the street and walk through the parking lot (the same one being paved) to get to the event.

As this event brings in several hundred shoppers and 50-60 vendors, it would not have been safe to host the event during this construction activity, forcing me to cancel the event.

I have chosen to utilize a different venue for future events, but I wanted to post this just in case there are other construction plans that may impact other events.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 28, 2019 via mobile

As mentioned, the location is ridiculous.. Yes gps will get you here.. unless im missing something down the road why in the world is it built here? There's also signs, but not enough marking directions..

BUT WHAT IN THE WORLD? NO PARKING LOT ?

There is no way in heck they should be taking rsvps with literally ZERO PARKING LOT AS IF 11-27-2019

IF YOU WERE IN A WHEEL CHAIR you'd never make it.

Or goodness forbid it rains during my week long stay..

The dont desk, Denise was very very kind about it.. but I cannot Express enough I should not be here.. if the road gets packed it's going to be a quarter mile walk to hotel.

CALL TO SEE IF CONSTRUCTION IS DONE BEFORE YOU BOOK. And shame on them for taking bookings without literally ZERO access to the entrance

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
MinkinManagement, General Manager at Comfort Suites of Johnson Creek, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2019

We agree and apologize again for the parking lot nightmare. We began the parking lot replacement several weeks prior when we had no reservations to ensure we didn't inconvenience our guests. Unfortunately, the snow storm we got had other plans. When we had warm enough weather the work had to be done. Again, we are truly sorry and if there was anything else we could have done we would have.