“Not Thrilled This Time.”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #73 of 270 Restaurants in Kenosha
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed April 2, 2018

Went for nachos – they were good/with real melted cheese- not that cheese sauce. Add about $2 for meat. They come with a tiny scoop of sour cream, not enough for all the nachos on the plate (which is about enough for a meal for one person). So, I asked for more and I was charged $1 for a tiny, little container. This appetizer plate cost $13- won’t do that again.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 6, 2018

I was served right away. The young lady who served me was also tending bar and waiting on three other tables. She was friendly and chatted a little with her customers and was on top of her game. The food was in front of me quite quickly and was very good. I'll definitely go here again.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

Been a customer of Chili’s for some time.
Again was disappointing.
Panco rings were good. Wife had spicey ranch and I had honey mustard dipping sauce, both were good.
Then the horrible began, wife ordered chicken fajitas and I ordered a chicken salad with lemon, lime vinaigrette sauce.
Our chicken was very bland. Her chicken should have had some seasoning on it to compliment the fajitas. Like my salad no taste. Did not like the lemon, lime vinaigrette. Added some of her red sauce and it made the salad better.
Her guacamole was very good.
2nd time we have had a disappointing meal at Chili’s.
Guess we will have to order the meals that we know are good and not order something new.
Service was slow as we had to wait for the manager to validate our gift card.
Prices are always reasonable.
We will return.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

I have been going to this Chili’s for years. I have seen many a bartender come and go. All have been great!

Now we have Eve and Adam! Yes Adam and Eve exist in modern day garden of eaten! The brother and sister combo are fun and give great service!

Stop in to see them.

Rick Fenney

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 12, 2017

We went here on Veterans Day as they were offering Veterans a free meal so husband had a bacon burger and fries and I had the same and everything was hot and delicious. Our server and manager spent time talking with us and they were very nice and accommodating. We will go back very soon!

Date of visit: November 2017