“Craving some slidders”
Review of White Castle

White Castle
Ranked #72 of 270 Restaurants in Kenosha
Reviewed July 22, 2018

It's White castle, Home of the slider. This place brought back the good memories and nostalgia. Clean place, Good food and cheap prices.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed January 31, 2018

Whaite Castle is so horridly unhealthy.......greasy.....and caloric.....just an abomination....except for the fact that nearly every single thing on the menu tastes amazing! This is why I am glad (sad?) that there is not one within hundreds of miles of me.....

You will feel dirty/guilty after eating here....but during the act.....OMG!!!!..Burgers? Don't get me started.,..slimy, disgusting......and delightfully flavorful!.....chicken rings.....clam strips....even fish sanwhiches....are just terrible....and I mean terribly GOOD...

If I were throwing a Super Bowl party (and I'm not)....but if I were, would serve nothing but food from WC....bags and bags of it....

You see "sliders" on nearly every bar menu in the country....few know that term originated here......."slider" meaning it is so greasy it slides down the gullet...

Big love to the Castle!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Bubs739
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Always been a fan of the little white restaurant. Hamburgers are easy to eat and the chicken sammies are pretty good also

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed September 7, 2017

While these are not for everyone, I love them. Since we don't have one where we live any time I pass through I stop and get my sliders. And those of you that put ketchup and mustard on them...what is wrong with you. LOL

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank myopinionWisconsin
Reviewed August 29, 2017

Best price, yummy burgers, super friendly service, discount for Veterans, quick service, and great drive through

Date of visit: May 2017