“Outstanding cuisine!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

We went as a group for a work dinner we were able to overlook the gorgeous golf course!
We started with scallops that were out of this world!
Coconut shrimp that was crazy good!
A cheese tray that you have to try if you are in Kohler!
They brought out bread that was "homemade" tasting.
I ordered a haddock with a perfectly poached egg on top of black rice cakes!
The desserts looked amazing!
Your glass of water never got below 1/2 full!
Waitstaff was over the top amazing!
You have to check this place out if you are in Kohler!

PaulBWR, Manager at Blackwolf Run Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Dear Leslie N.,

I am absolutely thrilled to hear about the outstanding experience you had with us at Blackwolf Run Restaurant in Kohler. We strive to always provide our guests with 5-star satisfaction and, from the sounds of it, we achieved just that. I am overjoyed that our staff and service stood out so much to you and your group.

Please join us again very soon.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

The chicken and waffles are delicious. Just be aware the greens have pork in them but it doesn't say that on the menu.

Dear April G.,
Thank you so much for choosing to dine with us at Blackwolf Run and taking the time to write such a great review. The chicken and waffles are absolutely delightful: one of my favorites on the menu! Most country greens contain some type of pork in them, but I will definitely make a note about this to ensure that is known to all.
I truly hope that you choose to dine with us again in the near future.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

We often come to Kohler on a weekend for lunch as a treat and today was no exception. Jenna took great care of us and we had a wonderful lunch. The chef prepared our food expertly. Thanks so much for another outstanding experience!

PaulBWR, Manager at Blackwolf Run Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Dear Patty H.,

Thank you for your comments on your visit with us at Blackwolf Run. This is such a great venue for both a relaxed or more formal dining experience. Our restaurant is truly ideal for either. I am so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us once again and that the service provided to you was above and beyond expectations.
We hope that you join us again for another outstanding experience in the near future.

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Listen, everything associated with The American Club is amazing! But Blackwolf Run is at or near the top of the list. Incredible vistas, friendly and attentive staff but the food, wow! The bratwurst stuffed elf with the potato pancakes and shredded Brussels sprouts with bacon was fantastic. The porkchop was amazing. The only problem with the chop was that if was enough for six - not that we are complaining. Blackwolf Run is an absolute treat!

Dear PrMichaelM,

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed dining with us so much and took the time to write such a thoughtful review. My staff and I are overjoyed to know that your stay with us was that memorable. The pork chop could definitely feed more than one person, but what is better than being able to bring it home and enjoy it again?
I hope to have you dine with us again very soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2017

Food was great, staff attentive, waitress was excellent. We had the stuffed shrimp, porkchop, salmon, and haddock. All were excellent.

PaulBWR, Manager at Blackwolf Run Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Dear JamesRGuenther,
I am so delighted that you enjoyed your visit with us at Blackwolf Run Restaurant. The Chipotle-Honey Glazed Smoked Pork Chop is our signature dish, and among many others, one of my favorites! I am overjoyed to share with my staff that you enjoyed your experience with us so much.
I highly anticipate your next arrival and hope that you join us again soon.

Head Chef & Restaurant Manager

Been to Blackwolf Run Restaurant? Share your experiences!