“Ok resturant”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Had a good time here. Unique place and worth a visit. The food is really standard bar fare with a few unique options. I would go back though

Reviewed August 16, 2018

This is a really amusing restaurant. It was very busy but we managed to get a table as it was early. We had the armadillo eggs to share while we were deciding what to have and they were delicious. The waitress was very friendly and did an excellent job of describing the dishes we were not familiar with. I had the cajun salmon with rice. It was nice but maybe a bit overcooked. Good sized portions all round. Great atmosphere and if I was local I would definitely go back.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Amazing food and amazing service! Love this place! My husband and I had a great dinner! The waiter was knowledgeable of the menu when I couldn't decide what I wanted! What he recommended was spot on!

Reviewed August 14, 2018

When we were walking around the streets passing all of the restaurants we saw Buzzard Billy's which is a Cajun/Creole restaurant. Being that we were so far away from New Orleans we wanted to go in to Billy's and try their Deep Fried Alligator Tail. We did and it was very good ! Good Job Buzzard Billy !

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We make Billy’s a stop every trip to LAX. Great menu, great service, and fun atmosphere :) Our son loved it at 5, 7, and now at 10 - so kid friendly!