“if you like beef this is a good place”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #34 of 213 Restaurants in La Crosse
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2017

I am not a beef person, but two that went with me are. The really enjoyed their steak. I had the back ribs and they were good, but not as good as I have had previously at this place. It is too noisy

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

My bestie and I had a nice dinner. Got a blooming onion...yummy hot rolls, awesome chicken fried steak, and ribeyes. The steak was soooo good and tender and juicy..with some mushrooms and a loaded baked potato washed down with a yummy margarita. Perfect Dinner. Full...and happy.

Reviewed November 4, 2017

Good atmosphere, service. BBQ chicken sandwich very good. plenty of food. Peanuts were a good bonus while waiting for food. Servers dressed for Halloween which made it fun and were all friendly.

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

Great meal as always! The steaks were prepared to our order and the grilled chicken salad was very tasty.

Server was very attentive.

We will be continuing to come back.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 18, 2017

We had heard from our son and his brother-in-laws back in Tucson how poor this restaurant was so we never went here. Tonight we tried this place and were treated to a very good meal, very tender steaks and flavorful ribs. The service was excellent as well. Definitely go here for a good meal.

Date of visit: September 2017