“Full Slab Ribs”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

It was very very good with a fast Service. The Full Slab Ribs gorgeous. Sweet potatoe loaded too Sweet but ok for People Ego likes Sweet.

Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

When we got there we were seated within 10 minutes. It was great service, was told the prime rib sandwich was the special for $9.99. I usually make my own and love them, so I got theirs. I think if we were told that the prime rib sandwich was smothered in onions, cheese, and mushrooms, my husband would've gotten that, too. So good! The Mac & cheese could've been less milky and more cheesy.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

Sometimes I forget how good it is to sit down with my family to a meal that someone else cooked. They advertise "fall off the bone ribs" and they were correct. Not only did they serve a sizable portion, but the meat was literally falling off the bone while I was eating it. Delicious! Usually, I would tell you about their rolls first, so that tells you how good the ribs actually tasted! Go for the rolls, but stay for the ribs. This restaurant is worth your time and money because you'll go back again and again once you've experienced their consistently delicious food.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

5 of us enjoyed the specials on Sunday after church. After our free appetizer (thanks to showing our church bulletin) we ordered from Sunday’s specials. These included 2 sirloin steaks(done a perfect medium rare), 2 chicken chunks (deep fried strips), and a chicken chunk salad. All the meals were great and all the side were fresh, hot and good. There were many servers and a manager even stopped by to see if all was well. The place was buzzing but service was good and our food arrived quickly. This Texas Roadhouse is well managed and well staffed.

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

I love this place. Always great staff and delicious food! Got the prime rib, sooooo good. If this place was closer, I'd gain so much weight.