“Wife's Birthday celebration with our large family!”

HuHot Mongolian Grill
Ranked #51 of 212 Restaurants in La Crosse
Cuisines: Asian, Mongolian
Description: Create your own Asian stir-fry! Choose from our fresh selection of meats, seafood, noodles, veggies and Asian-influenced sauces. Customize your Mongolian BBQ masterpiece, then watch as it’s cooked on our grill of epic proportions. It’s all-you-can-eat, so you can try as many combinations as you want! A unique dining experience for the whole family.
Reviewed January 24, 2018

My daughter organized my Wife's Birthday celebration with our large family of 16 at HuHot on the evening of January 24th. She called a few days ahead and told them we had a group of 16. While they don't take reservations they told her they would attempt to accommodate us. When my wife and I arrived we told who we were and they were wonderful. They could not do one table but did have us at two large tables put together for eight each. Come to find out we had 18 of us. The two young ladies attending to our table were very prompt and courteous. The service was wonderful. When we were finished I asked for plates and forks for the cake we had brought. Everything was done promptly. Our food even tasted very good but that depends on how you put it together. it may have been fresher also. I would definitely do something like this again!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed December 30, 2017

good place for a quick dinner. I like spicy and if you can't get it here, you can't get it anywhere. Nice fresh veggies and all the spice you can handle

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 7, 2017

We had never been to a HuHot before, but there is a similar restaurant back home that we visit frequently. Here you get to pick your own ingredients from a large variety of choices. Once your bowl is full and you have added your choice of sauce you take it to the grill where one of the cooks grills it right in front of you. You can return for 2nds or 3rds if you choose. You get exactly what you want in your meal and nothing that you don't want. I find myself picking out things that I don't like in other restaurants but not here. The food was great and so was the service. HuHot is a restaurant I will be looking to return to.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 5, 2017

It is a real treat to eat here. The staff is amazing. The restaurant is very clean and the selection of food fresh. Management did a great job of training the staff,

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

There are lots of choices for vegetarians here and overall the service is good. What's missing is some cleanup of the floors surrounding the grill area. It was just past the lunch rush when we walked in so a little mess is fine but my shoes shouldn't stick to the floor.

Date of visit: August 2017