“Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

I had breakfast here on a weekday morning. Service was fast and friendly. What stood out for me was that the server provided an extra cup of coffee in a to go cup, making about 2 1/2 cups total. My build your own breakfast had sausage, bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns. $14 including tip.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

We came here on our way out of town after a long weekend. We have eaten at Denny’s before, just not this one. This was the best experience we have had at a Denny’s. We were waited on quickly, food came in good time and was good. We got there a little before the morning rush, so shorter wait times may be due to that. Were were in and out of there in about 50 minutes or less. Hope others can have good experience too.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Went to Dennys around 11:30. There were lots of groups waiting to be seated but because there was just two of us there was no waiting. They were super busy, but our waitress Linda D was calm and friendly. We placed our order and I bet we didn't wsit more than 5 minutes and we had our food. I had the veggie omelet. It was filled with zucchini, spinach, mushrooms, and Swiss cheese and was delicious. My husband had a sandwich and it was huge and also very good. I cannot say enough goid about our waittress. She was amazing and again they were swamped. It was a pleasant experience

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

The server was very attentive and the menu selection was great with vegetarian and diet choices for those watching pur girly figures. Staff provided great service to our twin two year olds.

Reviewed May 25, 2018

We went for breakfast, just 2 of us. Waitress was friendly, however the prices have gone up. Our bill was 28 dollars and we had no extra's. We had an omelette that literally had onion wedges in it. The french toast had no flavor. We used to come here often, however we will stick to a locals favorite in town. Do not waste your money.