Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
Harbor Shores on Lake Geneva(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$149
Geneva Wells Motel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$135
Bella Vista Suites(Lake Geneva)
US$219
US$189
Geneva Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$224
The Ridge Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$212
US$169
Mill Creek Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$207
Orbitz.com
Inns Of Geneva National(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$179
Maxwell Mansion(Lake Geneva)
US$185
Baker House Hotel(Lake Geneva)
US$395
2,310 results
All reviewschop housegolf coursegrand genevabathroom mirroritalian restaurantplayboy clubjunior suiteget awayfire pitgreat golfbeautiful groundslobby barski hillfitness centerfrom chicagobottle of champagnesteam room
Reviewed 24 April 2012

service excellent .clean and spa very clean.Loved the room and conference area. Room was very clean and comfortable (lots of pillows). I would recomend to others and go back if given a chance.

Room Tip: suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2012

My wife and I took a quick overnight trip to Lake Geneva. Services and amenities were excellent as advertised. It's not the cheapest way to enjoy Wisconsin, but we thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at the Italian restaraunt and after dinner drinks at Evolve. The staff was courteous and polite through the stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Wonderful accommodations. Staff was exceptional in all respects, particularly the golf staff and Dave Hallenbeck in particular. Food was good as well.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2012

When we want to have a relaxing special weekend we always book at Grand Geneva. The spa and fitness center are a must. Book a massage with Kim!
Dinner at the resort is always fantastic. After dinner; a drink in the lounge with Kathy on piano is a perfect end to a perfect day.

The entire staff is friendly and helpful

We love it so much that we are going to get married there this October.

Laura & Tony

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2012

This was by far the worst spa experinece I have ever had....not only was there a high school group of girls all over the relaxation area and locker room but the restroom area was disgusting and dirty. After complaining about the cleanliness issue and finally starting to get ready for my treatments, the wrong treatments were scheduled! The only positive of this day was the front desk clerk who tried to make up for all the disappointment by not charging me for the incorrect treatment and discounting all the other treatments of the day. Never again!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank ACappon
MDGGRS, General Manager at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2012

Thank you for your recent posting. My name is Brett Sundstrom and I am the Managing Director of the Grand Geneva Resort & Spa.
I apologize that you encountered less than ideal service while staying with us. We pride ourselves on our Spa cleanliness and ability to cater to specific situations. Based on your review, it seems your Spa experience was anything but tranquil. Our priority is to provide you with a great experience, but it sounds as though we failed to hit the mark during your stay. I apologize for that. Your comments have been shared with my staff, so thank you for taking the time to review our property. We take your comments to heart, as your feedback will help us improve. As we continue to strive for excellence in service, I welcome the opportunity to speak to you more about your recent resort experience - I may be reached at 262-249-4713