All reviewshimalayan saltview of the lakeprivate pierhot tubice machinebeautiful hotelrestaurants and barsfull kitchenthe room was nicetake advantageking bedclose to downtownheartlandbalconyweekendsaunageneva
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We took our kids here for 2 nights for spring break. The place was nice, room had more than enough room for us (6). Hotel does not have breakfast (I thought it did, but it does not) however they give you a voucher for breakfast. Pool wasn't great (spa was dirty) but the kids swam for a bit. The view is so wonderful! Houses on the lake are just awesome to look at! Had a nice time walking the lake, then sitting at our bar at the hotel and having a drink watching the sunset!

Room Tip: Must get a room with view of the lake!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 4girlsandamom
cgruberBVS, General Manager at Bella Vista Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2012

Thank you for much for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad to hear that you and your family had a nice time while staying with us and also enjoyed the lake. I apologize that you felt the spa area was not clean although the surface of the spa is discolored I assure you that it is clean. The spa is scheduled to be resurfaced this year and this will take care of this discoloration. Again, I thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Now that I am making a reservation, I realized I forgot to rate my stay on Mar 16th 2012.
It was great, the service exceed my expectation

Room Tip: Suites were great, nice lake view
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
cgruberBVS, General Manager at Bella Vista Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

Dear Cecil,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! I am glad you enjoyed your last stay with us and that you are coming back to see us again soon!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Nice place for a relaxing gataway, especially if you get the massage package as well. The price of the rooms is a little bit too high for what they can offer. Don't take nothing from fridge they charge a lot for it. And check very carefully the check out bill. I got charged some stuff was not mine and it took them about a week and a half to put money back in my account. Overall nice place for couples.

• Stayed: December 2011

Dear Donna,

We are so glad that you enjoyed your escape to the lake with us. I apologize that you were charged for something that did not belong to you. Our team is usually very good about ensuring billing is correct at check out. Thank your for your feedback, we can't wait to see you next time you visit Lake Geneva.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

We stay in last Sept. and really enjoyed our stay. The weather was fantastic, so we enjoyed the sunsets from ourlakeside balcony each night. The hotel was very quiet, so we almost felt like we had the place to ourselves. We socialized with the few people at the bar in the evenings, and spent our days walking around the lake, and on the trails taking in the mansions. Would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
cgruberBVS, General Manager at Bella Vista Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It sounds like you had a great time at the lake this fall! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your Lakeside suite. Come see us again soon, spring has brought us some great weather and we have some great specials.

Reviewed February 19, 2012

We went for a pre valentine night the place was very empty but we had a great time. We had a few drinks at the bar and enjoyed talking to the bartender she was very fun. We usually come to Lake Geneva in Aug. and have'nt stayed here before but I will next time.

Room Tip: Lakeside room was good.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
cgruberBVS, General Manager at Bella Vista Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2012

I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed a pre valentine getaway with us! I'll be sure to pass on your comments to our bar manager! Thanks for sharing your experience. We look forward to having you again in August.