Americas Best Value Inn
US$62
US$56
US$59
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 5, 2017

..newer Roadway's inn design, atrium lobby with a pool opposite.
North tenant wing, and long-term guests north south.

Refreshing pool, friendly owners, breakfasts satisfiability!

Bargain Whirlpool suite!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wardsworks
Reviewed December 5, 2016

I was hesitant about staying here after reading so many negative reviews of the place, but am happy to say that my stay at least was very nice. It isn't a 5 star hotel by any means, but it was clean overall, if a bit old, the staff were helpful and accommodating, and my room was clean and comfortable. I would gladly stay here again. A convenient location right off the freeway, close to food and to downtown Lake Mills. Nice place, not worthy of the bad reviews. I will be staying here again.

Stayed: December 2016
2  Thank Hannah V
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here to be close to the start of the Lake Mills triathlon. It wasn't an exceptionally nice hotel but we were only there for one quick night. I would prefer not to stay there again if I could avoid it but would stay if I needed to. It wasn't awful nor was it filthy but it wasn't clean and it wasn't relaxing. So if you're looking for a cheap place to just sleep and then get on the road this could be the spot. If you want a relaxing place to kick back with family and sit around the pool and have some laughs I'd look for someplace else.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mattnjennie14
Reviewed June 27, 2016

Visited only 1 night. Check in with Bob was smooth and he was prepared with our paperwork. Room 218 was nicely cooled down on a very hot day when we arrived. The room had a hint of smokers past but was very clean and comfortable. Noticed the door had a gap on the side of it and I could see out into the hallway which was a bit unnerving. Did not use the pool but it looked in good swimmable shape. Nice to see grills for guests on a back patio. Price was decent and room clean but showing much wear in the lobby and the rooms. Just an average stay.

Room Tip: No elevator in building, steps to second floor could be difficult for some guests.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom M
Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

The chairs were stained; the room was small; when I pulled the cover back there was someone else hair on the pillow so obviously they hadn't changed the sheets; refrigerator was small and on the floor. Lake mills may be a nice quaint little town! But this room also did not have enough plug ins for our devices. Will not be stopping by this place again. We stayed at better hotels at half the price for this room.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple