“It's ok...”

Oakwood
Ranked #7 of 9 Restaurants in Luck
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 4, 2015

my family has been going to this restaurant every Sunday for years. And I have to say one thing never changes... The waitresses attitude. I get it is Sunday morning and you had a wild Saturday night. But suck it up buttercup. This is your choosen work. Recently was there and ordered a blueberry muffin, asked to have it heated in the microwave. It still came half frozen and when I ask she got bent. So I just say never mind I lost my appetite and your tip. These girls have worked here for years. One would think they at least could learn to fake a good attitude. Thank goodness I only go once in a great while. But I suggest everyone else travel down town or to the next town..

1  Thank Samantha R
Reviewed October 9, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for a late breakfast while traveling. She had an omelet with hash browns and I had buttermilk pancakes with eggs and sausage. The pancakes were some of the best I ever had. The wait staff was excellent and the food--made to order--arrived soon and exactly as ordered. I'd stop there anytime I was in the area for a breakfast or lunch. Prices were extremely reasonable, too.

1  Thank Easyflyer

Been to Oakwood? Share your experiences!