“rustic & Clean”
Review of Luck Country Inn

Luck Country Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Luck
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We have stayed the Luck Country Inn several times, and always found it to be clean and comfortable. They have a large indoor pool and hot tub that is always inviting. Makes it nice on cold winter days! Staff was helpful when I called and when we checked in. It's convenient to mainstreet and other areas of Luck. It has a restaurant attached that is good, although we didn't eat there this time. But in the past it was always quick and good! We ate breakfast at the Main Dish on Main Street. Overall, we were very satisfied with our stay.

Room Tip: All rooms surround the pool area pretty much. The second floor rooms are probably a little quieter...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Merritt47
ustadmiang, General Manager at Luck Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

I am glad you had a positive experience at our Luck Country Inn. We look forward to hosting you again soon. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I was on my business trip. It was a surprise to have nice motel in a small town of more or less than 1000 people. Room was extremely clean with good quality furniture. Bed was comfortable. My room was a pool side room and was very convenient. Lobby was clean and welcoming. Staff was very helpful and provided me information about the places of interest around town. I would say they were promoting their little town very well. If I am in this area, I would love to come back and recommend to other.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms are convenient if you want to use the pool. Non poolside rooms are quiter
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 54NJ

I am glad that you had an excellent stay with us. We look forward to hosting you again sometime soon. And thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Hassan Mian

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I am a Frequenter of this establishment and having read some of the more deliberate and invalid accusatory reviews...I will chime. Luck Country Inn is a great spot with Clean rooms with an efficient and conscientious staff at a very reasonable price. I have stayed in rooms under a specific need for a quiet place to study. I guarantee that anyone who decides that their requirements demand peace and quiet yet maintain a station next to a pool in a facility that's staff is willing to accommodate you in any desire away from said pool...? well they should have the proverbial head examined. I for one can recognize the caliber of the audience and have had very peaceful study filled nights with everything operating in the manner befitting my needs and was very pleased., While Luck Country Inns staff did not bring party balloons to my door in the upper east side of the facility or offer a nightly sing-song affair...My nights were filled with restful slumber in a clean environment served with a courteous demeanor.

I will certainly return...Although the Restaurant next door (unrelated business) ought to try better coffee in a Day and age of better coffee...I did find, If I went back to the Inn...the coffee was excellent., Go figure.

Room Tip: Choose a room un the upper or Lower east side if trying to avoid Pool Noise and get some midday Sun...
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Nicopernicus
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We had a mini-family reunion and stayed in the suite. It was wonderful, spacious and quiet! We never heard anyone at the pool. The pool and hot tub looked very clean and well-maintained. Staff was super friendly, extremely accommodating and helpful!

Room Tip: Ask for the suite on the 2nd floor if you don't want to be near the pool. However, if you want...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Patty O
Reviewed 25 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel this past weekend and had a fabulous time. The front desk worker was helpful when checking in and the housekeepers did a great job with our room. Having a room so close to a pool was great for the kids. Easy access to the restaurant next door (Don't even have to go outside!) I recommended this hotel to all my friends and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank 106Travel55
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel a number of times over the last few years and have never had any problems. The staff is always helpful and rooms are alway satisfactory. Ask for a pool side room, if you are coming with family. The pool and hot tub are excellent and always clean. Restaurant next door could be better, but really does provide good food and great prices. Like I said I have stayed at this hotel so many times and have yet to be disappointed.

Room Tip: Ask for room with flat screen tv as not all of them have flat screen tvs.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mristerjohnson
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel while on business. After checking in, I first got to a room that smelled like someone had just been smoking in it. I went to the front desk to switch rooms and they blamed the people who stayed the night before. The next room I was put in, had a huge break in the window and the door barely locked. In addition, the outside doors that you usually access with a key card where both open for anyone to come in at night. VERY UNSAFE!! At night, whenever the outside doors would open and close, my door and windows would rattle loudly making it difficult to sleep. The next morning after staying over, we had some freezing rain. Nothing was salted and I slipped coming down the stairs on my way to work. When I told the front desk manager that I was checking out for good (I was supposed to stay the whole week), they were rude and told me they would charge me for the whole week even though there wasn't a verbal or written cancellation policy. They told me it was my fault that I wasn't happy with the hotel. I have never received such horrible customer service. Do yourself a favor and stay at a safer hotel!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Luck
22.2 km away
Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Valley
Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Va...
#1 of 2 in Saint Croix Falls
24.6 km away
Best Western Northwoods Lodge
25.6 km away
The Lodge at Crooked Lake

Been to Luck Country Inn? Share your experiences!