See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I was on my business trip. It was a surprise to have nice motel in a small town of more or less than 1000 people. Room was extremely clean with good quality furniture. Bed was comfortable. My room was a pool side room and was very convenient. Lobby was clean and welcoming. Staff was very helpful and provided me information about the places of interest around town. I would say they were promoting their little town very well. If I am in this area, I would love to come back and recommend to other.

Room Tip: Pool side rooms are convenient if you want to use the pool. Non poolside rooms are quiter
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 54NJ
ustadmiang, General Manager at Luck Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

I am glad that you had an excellent stay with us. We look forward to hosting you again sometime soon. And thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Hassan Mian

Reviewed March 28, 2014

I am a Frequenter of this establishment and having read some of the more deliberate and invalid accusatory reviews...I will chime. Luck Country Inn is a great spot with Clean rooms with an efficient and conscientious staff at a very reasonable price. I have stayed in rooms under a specific need for a quiet place to study. I guarantee that anyone who decides that their requirements demand peace and quiet yet maintain a station next to a pool in a facility that's staff is willing to accommodate you in any desire away from said pool...? well they should have the proverbial head examined. I for one can recognize the caliber of the audience and have had very peaceful study filled nights with everything operating in the manner befitting my needs and was very pleased., While Luck Country Inns staff did not bring party balloons to my door in the upper east side of the facility or offer a nightly sing-song affair...My nights were filled with restful slumber in a clean environment served with a courteous demeanor.

I will certainly return...Although the Restaurant next door (unrelated business) ought to try better coffee in a Day and age of better coffee...I did find, If I went back to the Inn...the coffee was excellent., Go figure.

Room Tip: Choose a room un the upper or Lower east side if trying to avoid Pool Noise and get some midday Sun in windows.,
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Nicopernicus
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We had a mini-family reunion and stayed in the suite. It was wonderful, spacious and quiet! We never heard anyone at the pool. The pool and hot tub looked very clean and well-maintained. Staff was super friendly, extremely accommodating and helpful!

Room Tip: Ask for the suite on the 2nd floor if you don't want to be near the pool. However, if you want to be near the pool, every 1st floor room seems perfect for that!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Patty O
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I stayed at this hotel this past weekend and had a fabulous time. The front desk worker was helpful when checking in and the housekeepers did a great job with our room. Having a room so close to a pool was great for the kids. Easy access to the restaurant next door (Don't even have to go outside!) I recommended this hotel to all my friends and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank 106Travel55
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I stayed at this hotel a number of times over the last few years and have never had any problems. The staff is always helpful and rooms are alway satisfactory. Ask for a pool side room, if you are coming with family. The pool and hot tub are excellent and always clean. Restaurant next door could be better, but really does provide good food and great prices. Like I said I have stayed at this hotel so many times and have yet to be disappointed.

Room Tip: Ask for room with flat screen tv as not all of them have flat screen tvs.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family