See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 31, 2015

I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in the Luck or Frederic WI area. Very clean and quiet hotel. I have stayed in lots of hotel rooms over my lifetime and this is the first room I walked into and said this room smells wonderful. It was my first time at his hotel but it won't be my last.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Angela W
Reviewed December 29, 2014

Went to visit family. The hotel was nice and clean. The staff was very professional. The room was well furnished and clean. there is a pool area in the middle with a hot tub it was a little busy but they close the pool at night so its very quite.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank B1gPuma
Reviewed November 4, 2014

I would encourage anyone that needs a hotel around the Luck Wisconsin area to pick the Luck Country Inn. It is a very clean hotel and professionally run. We stayed for a week and needed two rooms for work. We have been using this hotel for a very long time and it has never disappointed me. We will continue to use the Luck Country Inn for our stays up in Luck, Wisconsin.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tim G
Reviewed October 12, 2014 via mobile

We stayed for running the Gandy Marathon. I was a little worried when we to the room and it was next to the pool, but we slept just fine with no issues. The room was very clean and the staff was very polite. I would stay again!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Katie G
Reviewed July 20, 2014

This hotel is very accommodating if you arrive by bicycle. They will store your bikes in their garage. Right off the Gandy Dancer Trail. Great food in restaurant. Very nice pool and hot tub. Been staying here for many years on an annual bike trip from Minneapolis to Danbury, WI.
Love it!