“Great place”
Review of Luck Country Inn

Luck Country Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Luck
Reviewed 23 March 2015

Very helpful staff, nice pool. I booked through an online source and upgraded to poolside when I arrived. I can't speak for other rooms but the poolside rooms and suites had an in-room fridge. I recommend calling the hotel directly for the best rates. I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Poolside rooms are convenient but a bit noisier (for obvious reasons) when the pool is open.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Travis R

Reviewed 31 January 2015

I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in the Luck or Frederic WI area. Very clean and quiet hotel. I have stayed in lots of hotel rooms over my lifetime and this is the first room I walked into and said this room smells wonderful. It was my first time at his hotel but it won't be my last.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Angela W
Reviewed 29 December 2014

Went to visit family. The hotel was nice and clean. The staff was very professional. The room was well furnished and clean. there is a pool area in the middle with a hot tub it was a little busy but they close the pool at night so its very quite.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank B1gPuma
Reviewed 4 November 2014

I would encourage anyone that needs a hotel around the Luck Wisconsin area to pick the Luck Country Inn. It is a very clean hotel and professionally run. We stayed for a week and needed two rooms for work. We have been using this hotel for a very long time and it has never disappointed me. We will continue to use the Luck Country Inn for our stays up in Luck, Wisconsin.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tim G
Reviewed 12 October 2014 via mobile

We stayed for running the Gandy Marathon. I was a little worried when we to the room and it was next to the pool, but we slept just fine with no issues. The room was very clean and the staff was very polite. I would stay again!

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Katie G
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This hotel is very accommodating if you arrive by bicycle. They will store your bikes in their garage. Right off the Gandy Dancer Trail. Great food in restaurant. Very nice pool and hot tub. Been staying here for many years on an annual bike trip from Minneapolis to Danbury, WI.
Love it!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Linda S
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I checked in on a Tuesday afternoon. And in the entire stay my room was not touched once by housekeeping. When I brought the issue to the front desk, I was told that the do not disturb sign was hanging inside my room. And there fore it meant I didn't want service. Mind you the sign is hanging in the same place it was when I arrived(the back of the door). Apparently you have to hide the sign all together. And since the housekeeping staff changes from day to day no one housekeeper is responsible for the previous days oversight. I would pay little extra and stay in Siren in the future. As I suggest everyone else do to.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Samantha R
ustadmiang, General Manager at Luck Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Hi Smantha.

First of all let me apologize that Luck Country Inn did not meet your expectations. We do make every attempt to address all issues that are faced by our guests. I followed up with all of my housekeepers and front desk staff in order to fully understand what happened in your situation. I wanted to take this opportunity to clarify our policies so you could better understand why housekeeping was not provided:

- When guests have a deadbolt on in the room, a do not disturb sign automatically goes on outside. Our housekeeper visited your room at 915 am in the morning and saw the sign which indicated that you did not need service at the time. Since we are a small hotel property, we do not have evening housekeepers, however, I have trained all housekeepers to followup with all room that have a do not disturb sing to follow up at the end of their shift.

- An additional policy we have is to not touch guest belongings that are on the beds. This is to avoid any breakage of any kind. In cases where there are items on the beds the housekeepers don't make the bed.

Regardless of my explanations, I am sorry your experience was less than satisfactory. Rest assured, I will be revisiting at all of our policies to address these issues. I hope that in the future you will give us another opportunity to host you. If you have any other questions feel free to contact us and I will be glad to help.

Hassan Mian

Also consider these accommodations in or near Luck
22.2 km away
Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Valley
Holiday Inn Express St. Croix Va...
#1 of 2 in Saint Croix Falls
24.6 km away
Best Western Northwoods Lodge
25.6 km away
The Lodge at Crooked Lake

Been to Luck Country Inn? Share your experiences!