See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

I've stayed on a weeknight a couple times, almost the only one in the hotel. The pool is excellent, don't miss out on the nice hot tub and sauna. Stop in at the supper club in town (Luck E Tavern) and enjoy some old school eats.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rob F
Reviewed August 2, 2015 via mobile

This motel is okay for a quick trip. It is small and cozy. Okay for the price paid. Nice pool and hot tub.

The customer service is poor. Not necessarily rude, but certainly unfriendly. We wanted a receipt upon checkout and the guy said you should have gotten one on checkin and he couldn't give us one. What about final charges? Too lazy to put down the paper and print it for us. The day before I had a question the front desk girl was on the phone with what sounded like a hotel manager and continued talking for 5 mins while I stood there. On our way out we said see you next yam and the guy just gave us a look and kept reading the paper.

We stayed for 3 nights and our room was not cleaned or freshened up. No clean towels brought. Broken picture frames and a busted table stored right outside the hallway. Layer of dust over everything. Maybe it's because the front desk person has to to laundry, cook frozen pizza, answer calls and manage the place ALONE! Never did I see more than one staff.

Unsafe that the outside back doors remain open all day and evening. Anyone can just walk in off the street and get in without a key card and no one would know it.

Restaurant attached no longer serves dinner. Closes at 2pm! No one delivers either.

Beds are small and uncomfortable.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeni W
Reviewed June 30, 2015

Hotel is quite outdated. We stayed in a 2 queen suite which was 1 of 2 on the 2nd level of the property. Although there was plenty of room if you had 4-6 people, you can tell that this suite was a product of two separate rooms. The bathroom was very small, and tucked down a small hallway at the farthest point of the room from the sleeping area. It also overlooked the roof so there was not much of any view. If I was going to be staying for a long weekend and needed the space to store my belongings such as snowmobile or fishing gear, it would be great. Otherwise I wouldn't plan on going back.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2015

Very helpful staff, nice pool. I booked through an online source and upgraded to poolside when I arrived. I can't speak for other rooms but the poolside rooms and suites had an in-room fridge. I recommend calling the hotel directly for the best rates. I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Poolside rooms are convenient but a bit noisier (for obvious reasons) when the pool is open.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Travis R
Reviewed January 31, 2015

I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in the Luck or Frederic WI area. Very clean and quiet hotel. I have stayed in lots of hotel rooms over my lifetime and this is the first room I walked into and said this room smells wonderful. It was my first time at his hotel but it won't be my last.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo