See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

I called for a reservation for 6 of us in one room. The suite (number S4) had 2 beds and a sofa bed. I asked if the sofa bed was comfortable and they said it was, but it was far from it. The mattress was awful, bed appeared broken and sleeping on the floor would have been better than the bed. In fact, none of the beds were comfortable and the pillows were aweful, too. The sofa bed was so bad that in the middle of the night my son and his girlfriend got up and booked another room. They did give us a small discount for the big inconvenience, but I don't think it was substantial enough for the miserable night trying to sleep there. I ended up paying $136, instead of $144 for the 1 night of misery, not to mention my son ended up paying for another room just so they could get some rest. Very disappointing for sure!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 8, 2015

Very Nice place to stay, Just as pictured. Staff was great. Clean rooms . But would recommend asking for a room a few doors down from front desk to avoid noise from ice machine and road noise. Also restraurant next door was only open 7A to 2P.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Brenda G
Reviewed September 7, 2015

This review might be influenced by our previous night's stay (see review of Green Acres in Spooner, WI) but we really enjoyed our stay at the Luck Country Inn. The room was nice and very quiet, the rate was great, there was a pool and hot-tub, and it was $35 less than the dump we had stayed in the night before.
My only complaint was the paint was peeling above the tub/shower area and definitely needed to be re-done.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that doesn't border on the pool area. We had 214 and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Joshua J
Reviewed August 12, 2015 via mobile

I've stayed on a weeknight a couple times, almost the only one in the hotel. The pool is excellent, don't miss out on the nice hot tub and sauna. Stop in at the supper club in town (Luck E Tavern) and enjoy some old school eats.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rob F
Reviewed August 2, 2015 via mobile

This motel is okay for a quick trip. It is small and cozy. Okay for the price paid. Nice pool and hot tub.

The customer service is poor. Not necessarily rude, but certainly unfriendly. We wanted a receipt upon checkout and the guy said you should have gotten one on checkin and he couldn't give us one. What about final charges? Too lazy to put down the paper and print it for us. The day before I had a question the front desk girl was on the phone with what sounded like a hotel manager and continued talking for 5 mins while I stood there. On our way out we said see you next yam and the guy just gave us a look and kept reading the paper.

We stayed for 3 nights and our room was not cleaned or freshened up. No clean towels brought. Broken picture frames and a busted table stored right outside the hallway. Layer of dust over everything. Maybe it's because the front desk person has to to laundry, cook frozen pizza, answer calls and manage the place ALONE! Never did I see more than one staff.

Unsafe that the outside back doors remain open all day and evening. Anyone can just walk in off the street and get in without a key card and no one would know it.

Restaurant attached no longer serves dinner. Closes at 2pm! No one delivers either.

Beds are small and uncomfortable.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family