Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I have never had such a terrible experience in my life. I called 2 weeks in advance to reserve a room. I called again 2 days before our stay to verify our stay. My girlfriend and I had a bird watching tour early that morning. We enjoyed our tour and then went to check in. When we got there, no one was home. I called and left a message. We went to a local coffee shop to have lunch. After we had lunch, we went back to check in again and still no one was there. I was very upset as I had taken time off of work to get away. We also had to put our dogs in doggy day care. As you can see, we had a lot of expense and time in this trip. We decided to head back home as it had already been 3 hours without any response. We drove home and got unpacked and were sitting watching tv when my phone rang, this is 7 hours after our initial check in time! She sounded confused about the date, even saying that when she changed the calendar for the new month she forgot to write our reservation down. She told me she was stuck in traffic after dropping her son off at the airport! This is 2014, why did she not have a cell phone or call me to let me know that she was out of town? I thought if you own a business you would be more responsible and reliable! I have never experienced such a terrible event as this one! I would never ever even think about allowing anyone to stay here! I cannot believe this could ever happen in this day and age! DO NOT GO HERE!

Room tip: Hard to tell which room because we never got the chance to stay!
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 884DavidP
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I stayed here while visiting family. Jayne is a wonderful hostess and made sure I had everything I needed. If I came in late, the light was on for me. The rooms are very clean and comfortable with new bathrooms. Enjoy coffee on the patio in the mornings or walk down to the river in the afternoon. I'd rather stay here than a motel any day!!

Date of stay: June 2012