“New hotel, would stay again.”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Menomonee Falls
Kansas City, Missouri
“New hotel, would stay again.”
Reviewed 10 August 2011

This hotel apprently was a different brand and had been sitting vacant for some time. It was bought by Raddisson and remodeled completely. The rooms are very nice. Very trendy with euro-stylings and nice touches. The bathroom is neat with just a shower, no tub. I personally never use a tub in hotels, so I liked the set up. It had a clear glass partition, no sliding door and a bit of water does splash on the tile floor. I found myself mopping up a bit of water each time, but no biggie. Awesome shower water pressure and great towels! VERY comfortable bed and efficient wireless internet. The elevator is slow, so I used the stairs most of the time. The restaurant looks very trendy, but seemed understaffed. I did not eat there, so could not comment on the food. The bartending staff was very friendly the evening I went in for a glass of wine. I will stay here again as I come to the area for business.

Room Tip: If you are impatient with elevators, try for a room on the ground floor.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank ladybiztraveler
Matt-Morris-Radisson, Manager at Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls, responded to this review, 11 August 2011
Thank you so much ladybiztraveler for your very kind compliments of our facility and staff. We sincerely appreciate the kind words and helpful suggestions upon certain design flaws where we can better ourselves. The next time you visit Menomonee Falls we look forward to welcoming you back and exceeding your expecations again.

Kind Regards,

Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Waterloo, Iowa
Reviewed 8 August 2011

Until....the lights wient out, the phones didn't work and there was no air conditioning in the middle of a period of very intense heat AND we had to shower in the dark, haul our luggage down three flights of darkness ....we were pleased with our stay. We were even willing to maybe give them a 2nd try--even considering the fact that they had no back-up generator and we continued in darkness and humidity for approximately 2.5 HOURS. However, when I went to the front desk to ask for some type of consideration for our inconvenience, I was told there would be NONE. I think at the least a voucher for another hotel stay should have been considered. I was told, very sarcasticaly, to have a nice day and was sent on my way!) BAD BUSINESS!

Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank moorbz2
Matt-Morris-Radisson, Manager at Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls, responded to this review, 10 August 2011
We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us Moorbz2, we sincerely apologize for the power outage we had due to the thunderstorms. Unfortuantely we are still working out some of our new hotel issues and regret that our backup systems did not work as intended. The discourteous guest service you received is completely unacceptable under any circumstance and we will be addressing this with the clerks that worked that particular morning. Once again we sincerely apologize for the concerns you had while staying at our hotel. Should you visit the area again we look forward to exceeding your expectations.

Best Regards,

midwest
Reviewed 9 July 2011

.... but not practical. I know it would not necessarily go with the "Urban" style, but could the rooms have a usable size wastebasket in both the bathroom and the main room. I hated to leave so much trash on the floor near the wastbasket for the maid to pick up, but had little choice.

Also, the chair by the "work" table that I used as a desk, should be on wheels like a desk chair. It is very difficult to move around, trying to slide the sawn leg bottoms against the carpet. Also the seat could be wider for those of us who have eaten too much.

Since there is a mini fridge, there should be a microwave. Oh, I know. You want everyone to eat at the rgb restaurant. I had one breakfast there. No value there, and too much time wasted.

Other than the above, I enjoyed my stay, and will come back if I can get the same value room rates.

Room Tip: sign up online - the desk clerks will quote higher rates
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank torfa80
Matt-Morris-Radisson, Manager at Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls, responded to this review, 11 July 2011
Thank you for your review torfa80, being a new property it is of great advantage to know where we need to improve upon design wise. We sincerely appreciate your feedback as it will help us fine tune our operations. Next time you are in the greater Milwaukee area please stop in and give us a visit as we look forward to welcoming you back. :)
springfield,illinois
Reviewed 5 July 2011

nice, new hotel, friendly staff, slow,slow ,slow elevators, Sunday brunch left a lot to be desired, would stay there agaiin.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank jms1952
Matt-Morris-Radisson, Manager at Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls, responded to this review, 7 July 2011
Thank you for you feedback jmikesauer; we sincerely appreciate your kind compliments of the staff and the hotel alike. I will be sure to share your comments on the Sunday brunch to our Food & Beverage Director and see where we can improve. When you visit the area again we look forward to welcoming you back to our property.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Menomonee Falls
2.5 km away
Home2 Suites by Hilton Menomonee Falls Milwaukee
Home2 Suites by Hilton Menomonee...
#2 of 2 in Menomonee Falls
5.0 km away
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place
3.5 km away
Holiday Inn Express Germantown

Been to Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls? Share your experiences!