US$119
Home2.com
US$85
US$122
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$110
Hotels.com
US$119
US$107
US$109
GardenInn.com
Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
US$84
ComfortSuites
Hampton Inn Milwaukee Northwest(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
US$114
Hyatt Place Milwaukee West(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
US$93
Quality Inn(Milwaukee)
US$55
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$66/night.

All reviewsreading lightshighway siderain showerroad noisehotel restaurantenjoyed my staygreat amenitiescomfortable bedmilwaukee areawater pressurebreakfast buffetwould highly recommend this hoteleasy accesswould definitely stay here againnice roomup to datedesk clerk
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Normally hotels surprise you in the worst possible way, not this one.
Its near a hwy (but i didnt hear any noise), aside from that it was perfect.
totally clean, modern, plenty of parking (with side doors so you can park near your room). this was a total score.
the room had everything, including art-deco paintings and a reading chair, book lights on the headboard, rainshower....

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Booked this as a gift for my daughter and son-in-law. The room was clean, new, modern urban design, spacious, had free parking and was quiet. They allowed me to twick a package that would include breakfast in bed for them on the top floor (5th I think) and that floor had card-only access. We looked at several hotels in the area before we decided on this one. They have three jacuzzi suites but we opted a standard king-bed room and it was great. Staff was very nice.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Earlier in the week my wife and I had lunch at rbg, the restaurant at the Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls. My wife had a generous portion of soup and salad. I had crabcakes which were the best I've ever had in Wisconsin. They were so good that I suggested to my wife that we have dinner at rbg again that evening. The result?? A second order of crabcakes! I will return for more crabcakes!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Matt-Morris-Radisson, Manager at Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2011

Hi JamieD1971 thank you so much for your excellent comments about the restaurant and their crabcakes! We can't wait to have you visit us again to try some other items on our amazing menu.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I stayed here for a night during a heat wave in August. Meets all reasonable standards for a brand-new hotel: the A/C cranked, the bed was comfy, the staff is pleasant, and everything is squeaky-clean.

If you need a fainting couch on the chance you might experience a minor imperfections with a new hotel getting its sea legs, you may want to try one of the 5-star hotels three hours away in downtown Chicago.

Room Tip: I was in a room at the end of the hall nearest the freeway and never heard a peep. Menomonee Falls isn't exactly Times Square on the noise index, but if you're a light sleeper you might want to request a room away from the interstate. Certainly not a reason to steer clear of this hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo

Thank you for your review onewaySeaWa and your great travel tip, we sincerely appreciate the kind compliments and will use them to further better our team. We look forward to welcoming you back on your future travels to the Milwaukee area.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

This is a nicely designed hotel with modern european inspiration - think IKEA, but better. The others I was with and myself were all impressed and enjoyed our stay very much. The attached german-american restaurant and bar is above average in a nice setting. I would happily return.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business

Thank you for your very kind compliments matt_greenberg4 we sincerely appreciate them and look forward to welcoming you back to our property when your travels bring you back to Milwaukee.