“Wow, that's a makeover!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Menomonee Falls
Staten Island, New York
“Wow, that's a makeover!”
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I was pretty shocked that this was a Radisson. They've modeled it on a modern urban hotel like the W in NYC, and amazingly, they did a pretty great job. Not a phony, cheap-looking attempt at cool, but actually cool. Not only do the lobby, rooms and restaurant look great (I didn't have time to see anything else), but the service is great and the food really was delicious. I'll run back here if I have more business in the area. The one reason I didn't give it 5 stars was the heating unit in the room was really loud. That took it down a peg or two, since it kept waking me up. But yes, I'd go back anyway. Maybe it was just that room!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a quiet heating unit if possible.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Normally hotels surprise you in the worst possible way, not this one.
Its near a hwy (but i didnt hear any noise), aside from that it was perfect.
totally clean, modern, plenty of parking (with side doors so you can park near your room). this was a total score.
the room had everything, including art-deco paintings and a reading chair, book lights on the headboard, rainshower....

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
Wisconsin
Reviewed 25 October 2011

Booked this as a gift for my daughter and son-in-law. The room was clean, new, modern urban design, spacious, had free parking and was quiet. They allowed me to twick a package that would include breakfast in bed for them on the top floor (5th I think) and that floor had card-only access. We looked at several hotels in the area before we decided on this one. They have three jacuzzi suites but we opted a standard king-bed room and it was great. Staff was very nice.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Earlier in the week my wife and I had lunch at rbg, the restaurant at the Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls. My wife had a generous portion of soup and salad. I had crabcakes which were the best I've ever had in Wisconsin. They were so good that I suggested to my wife that we have dinner at rbg again that evening. The result?? A second order of crabcakes! I will return for more crabcakes!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Matt-Morris-Radisson, Manager at Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls, responded to this review, 19 September 2011
Hi JamieD1971 thank you so much for your excellent comments about the restaurant and their crabcakes! We can't wait to have you visit us again to try some other items on our amazing menu.

Seattle
Reviewed 15 September 2011

I stayed here for a night during a heat wave in August. Meets all reasonable standards for a brand-new hotel: the A/C cranked, the bed was comfy, the staff is pleasant, and everything is squeaky-clean.

If you need a fainting couch on the chance you might experience a minor imperfections with a new hotel getting its sea legs, you may want to try one of the 5-star hotels three hours away in downtown Chicago.

Room Tip: I was in a room at the end of the hall nearest the freeway and never heard a peep. Menomonee Falls i...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
Thank you for your review onewaySeaWa and your great travel tip, we sincerely appreciate the kind compliments and will use them to further better our team. We look forward to welcoming you back on your future travels to the Milwaukee area.

Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 10 September 2011

This is a nicely designed hotel with modern european inspiration - think IKEA, but better. The others I was with and myself were all impressed and enjoyed our stay very much. The attached german-american restaurant and bar is above average in a nice setting. I would happily return.

Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Thank you for your very kind compliments matt_greenberg4 we sincerely appreciate them and look forward to welcoming you back to our property when your travels bring you back to Milwaukee.

Cincinnati, OH
Reviewed 28 August 2011

We had a very enjoyable stay at the Radisson. This is a freshly remodeled hotel with a hip, urban flair. Totally out of place for Menomonee Falls. Menomonee is cute and all, but it's maybe not the place you expect to find "hip and urban."
At night, the lights at the entrance switch between green, red and blue illumination.
The rooms are well appointed. Big comfortable beds, moderate size HDTV, and a big selection of channels. The headboard is decorated with photographs and ironic pop art.
I thought the room was quiet/below average hotel noise.
The bathroom I didn't care for. I prefer tubs over shower stalls, and I just don't get the new fascination with the half-glass glass without a door design.
The restaurant is called RBG Bar and Grill. Very good food. The bar has local beers on draft. The burgers were cooked just right, and the sweet potato fries had some wonderful seasoning.
The fitness center has one bike, a cable weight machine, two treadmills, and three ellipticals. The machines look like the home versions, and not something you'd find at a gym. They all work, and there are towels set out by the machines. There is a water fountain in the room as well.
I didn't have a problem with wi-fi. Our room was at the far end of the building, and even I had three hotspots to choose from.
The Radisson is an above average hotel, and I would stay there again if I ever had to go to Menomonee Falls.
The pool is indoors, and small.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Matt-Morris-Radisson, Manager at Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls, responded to this review, 31 August 2011
martian13 we are absolutely humbled by your very kind compliments of the staff and hotel alike. Your very through review is a shining example of what we try to accomplish here. The next time you find yourself in the greater Milwaukee area we very much look forward to welcoming you back to our property so that we can again deliver the service standards we are very quickly becoming known for here at the Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls. We wish you the best and hope to see you again very soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Menomonee Falls
5.9 km away
Best Western Germantown Inn
3.5 km away
Holiday Inn Express Germantown

Been to Radisson Hotel Menomonee Falls? Share your experiences!