“A Terrific First Experience in Dining at Harvey Moy's!”

Harvey Moy's Chinese Restaurant
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 31, 2017

We went to Harvey Moy's in Menomonee Falls for the first time tonight and enjoyed lots of great appetizers and main dishes, including the egg drop soup, wonton soup, egg rolls, chicken delight, potstickers, kowloon beef, pork fried rice, almond press duck and beef lo mein. The sauces and flavors were wonderful and overall we had a great experience, including fantastic service by an attentive waitress. Harvey Moy himself came out and chatted with us twice, telling some great stories and explaining some of his ingredients and recipes. We will definitely be returning to Moy's on a regular basis. Of course we had plenty of leftovers to bring home with us, too.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

This place is run by Harvey. I always see him there involved in everything. When the owner is always there, you know the quality is going to be consistent and great!

Reviewed March 10, 2017

We greatly enjoyed the Crab Rangoon. We enjoyed a glass of wine and waited for our dinner. Our waitress thoughtfully explained the differences in the heat levels. That was most helpful. I had plenty to eat with the appetizer. My husband had the beef lo mien. He said it was OK not spectacular. It was a nice traditional atmosphere. The owner was obviously full of pride for his restaurant and his years of dedication to his family business. I would surely go back with a group for a large platter of the Crab Rangoon and a few cocktails. They are the best I have ever had for sure. Would not probably be my first choice to take a group for Chinese food.

Reviewed March 8, 2017

We used to go here for special occasions, now I go with a friend for the lunch buffet. It simply is not very good anymore. This last time the egg foo yung was so hard and dry and you could hardly cut it with your fork, much less chew it. This tells me that it has been put out on the buffet probably several times it certainly isn't fresh. Most of the food on the buffet is "just okay". The donuts are still awesome. The service is terrible here every time we go. We order tea, we don't get it until we chase down a waitress to bring it, after waiting and waiting. Then we don't get sugar until we go and chase down somebody else. I fail to see the fascination with this restaurant any longer when other Chinese restaurants in town have much better food.

1  Thank Marilinda69
Reviewed February 13, 2017 via mobile

Usually do takeout of egg rolls, fried rice, beef and broccoli, or chicken almond ding and are never disappointed.