“Stopped in for lunch”

Add it.
Lumberjacks
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Milltown
Reviewed July 31, 2018

We ordered an "everything" type pizza. It was great. Our friends who ordered a plain pepperoni got a sad looking thing, but they said it was pretty good. The staff was friendly, the pour pretty decent. Will try again!

Reviewed July 4, 2018

We had never been here before, but were so happy with our lunch. I had the rueben and my husband had a burger with garlic and olives. I also had the salad bar which was fresh and delicious. The soups (clam chowder and italian meatball) were also very good. We will definitely stop back again next time we are in the area!

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

We had been cooking breakfast at the cabin the hole week and needed a switch. Our cabin is only a few minutes from Milltown so we stopped in town on our way sight seeing. Small town , decent choices, and plenty of food for the hungry. Coffee was a smudge weak but still ok. We would go back for sure.

1  Thank greenacers
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast on a Monday. Very clean, cute place. Nice efficient young man was our server. Food came out fast, hot& delicious. Restrooms were clean. We will definitely be back to try lunch.

1  Thank Mumzie9196
Reviewed February 6, 2018

I always order the Milltown burger. It is humongous has Swiss cheese, bacon, mushrooms, onions, green pepper served on a grilled super fresh yummy bun. You can have numerous choices for your side including potatoe salad or soup. My husband has had the fish sandwich & a patty melt sandwich & it is huge also. All their buns & bread are excellent I tried it & it was excellent all their food comes with pickles & a side. Very large proportions you cannot eat it all. We have always had a waitress named Kimmy. She is a superb friendly attentive waitress food is juicy & hot. When I go there I am never disappointed. I don't go to the other restaurants cause I love the food & service here.

Been to Lumberjacks? Share your experiences!