All reviews milwaukee airport sitting area indoor pool free breakfast is early flight yogurt rooms are spacious the breakfast area business trip mini fridge night's sleep free shuttle definitely stay here again comfy bed the room was nice front desk staff coffee maker
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our over all stay was good, location & Service was Excellent!!! Our room was OK, We were put in a handicap room so the bathroom had absolutely no counter space to use. Shortly after we arrived noticed bedding had not been changed, called the front desks and they took care of it in a timely manner.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Anthony S, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Milwaukee Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Conniestauffer23, I'm so sorry to hear that your linens had not been changed, but I'm glad our staff got the situation handled for you quickly. Our ADA bathrooms are indeed lacking in counter space and we are efforting to find the appropriate shelf units to alleviate this. I'm glad that Green Bay got the win for you and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed October 15, 2018

Stayed two nights at this hotel. Check-in/out was quick. Everyone we dealt with very helpful and pleasant. The room was spacious and clean. We had a late night arrival and early morning departure flights, so we wanted a hotel by the airport. This hotel is across the street from the airport. The view from my room was the airport. Downtown is about a 15-minute car ride away, so easy to get to. Free Breakfast is offered in their lobby, offering the usual breakfast basics. They also offer free shuttle to/from airport. They assisted me in making shuttle arrangements and determining what time I should get to the airport. If in Milwaukee again, I would consider staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you Dahead, it sounds like you truly enjoyed your visit to Milwaukee. I hope your next visit goes as smoothly as it sounds like this one did. If there's anything we can do to ensure that, please let us know. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 7, 2018

Great location next to the airport, friendly staff and atmosphere. Good snack selection for a late arrival, very nice morning breakfast with free newspapers available. King Suite room was very nice and comfortable. Stayed here several times and will again.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Brent, we are very happy to see your comments about our property. Please know that I will share your comments with our staff. We look forward to seeing you in the future and will do everything in our power to make sure your experience is the same, if not better.

Reviewed October 7, 2018

The rooms were not the cleanest. The room smelled musty, and the a/c unit was located away from the sleeping area and never seemed to keep the temperature correct. The beds and pillows in the room were worn, and in need of replacement. The bed had a noticeable depression in it from being slept in, and the pillows were flat.The pool temperature was freezing cold and was unusable for me and my kids. They were very disappointed.The highlight of the stay was the breakfast, and the staff helping with breakfast. In particular, the older dark-haired lady was a pleasure, and worked tirelessly to keep things moving and clean. I wouldn’t stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Andrew, I'm so sorry to read your comments about your stay. I will make sure that both our housekeeping department and maintenance review your comments as well. We never want our guests to leave with this impression of our operation. Please accept our apologies.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

Arrived and was greeted warmly by the front desk staff including "el jefe" Kelly Suggitt, the GM of this hotel. Questions were answered and info on hotel exchanged. Upon arrival into room found 4th floor 2 queens with sitting area. Clean and bright, excellent for the airline traveler or visiting guests. Plenty of towels with BIG cable TV and wi-fi. What more could you want? Oh, wait there is more. Feel like food 24/7 they have everything from Hamburgers, Club Sandwiches, Wraps, Pizza to Salad and a full Bar. The Breakfast offered to members is very good. Plenty of choices like Biscuits and gravy, bacon, diced potatoes, French toast, cereal, juices, eggs, Seattle Best coffee, yogurt and bagels. It changes daily. We stayed 3 nights and even used the 24/7 shuttle service to/from the airport 5 mins away. I worked for Best Western for 6 years and transferred my reservation from them to Hyatt after reading reviews for both.

Room Tip: 4th floor worked great for us. Top floor.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

HerbieBme, thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel. I will forward them on to El Jefe for review, I'm sure she will be very appreciative. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Milwaukee!