US$92
US$79
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

US$124
US$113
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$99
US$84
Country Inn
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Ambassador Hotel(Milwaukee)
US$134
US$112
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$100
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

Free cancellation until 24/07
US$162
US$147
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

The Plaza Hotel(Milwaukee)
Book now, pay at stay
US$129
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Comfort Suites Milwaukee - Park Place(Milwaukee)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$84
US$93
Priceline
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

2,091 results
All reviewsmason street grilltower roomblu loungehistoric sectionnewer towerclub accessart collectiontop floorlobby loungebeautiful hotelold world eleganceclub levelgrand dameolder partlake viewdowntown milwaukeegrand old hotel
Reviewed November 29, 2017

The hotel is beautiful and the staff and service is great. I would recommend buying the Pfister Club package so you can get drinks, snack, and cheap wine and beer while you stay. Also, check our Blu for some tasty drinks and great views.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Nicholas T, The Pfister Butler at The Pfister Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Dear alientraveler2017,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valued feedback about your time with us. I am delighted to hear that your visit was pleasant and enjoyable – you should expect no less at The Pfister Hotel. I'm glad to hear you were able to utilize our Club Lounge. You get so much for so little, and always an excellent choice.

The next time you visit us, I suggest seeing a live show in Blu! Fridays and Saturdays you can experience great sound and breathtaking visuals in the highest lounge in Milwaukee.

Reviewed November 22, 2017

My boyfriend and I came here for our 2 year anniversary. It was a surprise to me because ive only ever heard of the Pfister but never actually have been inside it. As soon as you step through the doors, its like you're not even in Milwaukee anymore. We were greeted by bellhop service who took our luggage to our room. The check in and check out process was easy and fast. Tom was really nice! Then the bellman carried our things to our room and made sure the room was the right temp for us. The room was on the 12th floor and had a decent view of the street below. We were really impressed with the room in general but not impressed that everything was unplugged including the fridge hidden in the dresser. we had to move the dresser to use it and even then it didn't cool off our drinks. We took a walk around the hotel to see the art and the beautiful atmosphere. I loved the paintings on the ceilings in the lobby. There is a café that also serves starbucks and amazing food. Brenda, the manager, was really sweet and kind. We had the special which was French toast croissant which was amazing. They have a pool in the hotel as well on the 23rd floor. We enjoyed the view outside while swimming. That night for dinner we went to mason st grill which was very fancy and pricey but worth it because of our anniversary. The food was excellent, the service was great. Afterwards, we went to blu also on the 23rd floor so we could get some drinks and relax. There was live music and it was a packed room. It would be nicer if blu was bigger with more seating. Overall- this weekend was romantic, perfect, fancy, and hopefully wont be a once in a lifetime thing. I also surprised my S.O with a horse drawn carriage ride which pulled up to the Jefferson st side of the pfister. check that out if you want to make the weekend even better.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lovetoexplore08
Nicholas T, The Pfister Butler at The Pfister Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2017

Dear Lovetoexplore08,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valued feedback about your time with us. I am delighted to hear that your visit was pleasant and enjoyable – you should expect no less at The Pfister Hotel. We strive for excellence, and it sounds like we've hit the mark during your stay.

I've shared your kinds words with our Front Office Director.

Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

My husband took me to the Pfister for my birthday this year....again.

TOM at check-in, you are to be commended.

I really can not imagine going anywhere else ever. I always think I'm going to get bored with seeing the same things over and over, but I never do. One of my favorite things to do is to sit in the lounge in the afternoon and watch the people arrive, the bridal parties walking around, the staff and bell hops helping guests. The burger in the lounge is so good, I highly recommend it.

In my opinion the best part of staying here is thay you never have to step foot outside the hotel if you don't want to. We often take walks to see what is around the area, the Riverwalk, RockBottom, Third Ward, Art Museum, Cathdral Park....many places are an easy and safe walk from the hotel. But this is Wisconsin and when it is cold out and the wind is blowing hard, no worries, you can sit in so many lovely places and for the cost of a beverage enjoy the million dollar view. Blu, Mason Street Grill, Cafe, Lobby Lounge, Club Lounge.

Mason Street Grill is a treat, they have live music every night of the week (as does the Lobby Lounge!), dinner there is a splurge but it is excellent. If you can't afford it, at least check out the Happy Hour deals for a very frugal bite.

They added an Allen Edmonds store in the Lobby. Men take note, there is a very reasonably priced shoe shine vendor inside. Allen Edmonds is a Wisconsin based company that sells high end mens shoes, leather goods, and clothing. Be sure to check it out, they have an online store to give you an idea of what it is all about. I bought a set of men's socks for a Christmas gift and the gracious salesman gave me a gift box and tissue wrap. I love those extras that few department stores offer anymore. They custom fit you for the shoes which are available in widths and sizes that are difficult to find. As always, for the ladies there is the Well Spa and it's store to shop at.

We used LYFT this trip to get around when our walks took us farther than we wanted to walk back, it was easy to use and there were lots of drivers in the area.

As always when we leave for home we spend the first 30 minutes or so of our trip trying to figure out when we can slip away to the Pfister again....next birthday, anniversary, or just because.....until we meet again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear LK B,

From check-in to check-out, a stay at The Pfister is a stay in excellence.

Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

It was in a good location, right downtown and within walking distance to many places. The rooms are very clean and nice and the main lobby looks amazing! The front desk staff are also very nice and helpful. Parking at the hotel is expensive ($27 per night) so we reserved a spot at the 555 N plankton structure (0.3 miles from hotel, 7 min walk) on SpotHero for only $15 for 3 nights of parking!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear wilslisa,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valued feedback about your time with us. I am delighted to hear that your visit was pleasant and enjoyable – you should expect no less at The Pfister Hotel. Our staff strives to ensure you have a comfortable stay, and it pleases me to hear that they helped you out so much!

Reviewed November 18, 2017

This was our first visit to downtown Milwaukee and the Pfister was an excellent choice--a beautiful historic building, close to shopping, restaurants and theater, with a good hotel restaurant for breakfast. We stayed two nights. The King room was comfortable. There's a pool on the 23rd floor with a nice panoramic view of the city. From the traffic, the Pfister is a top wedding destination. Would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valued feedback about your time with us. I am delighted to hear that your visit was pleasant and enjoyable – you should expect no less at The Pfister Hotel. Our location is centrally located and great for walking around to area attractions.