2,164 results
All reviews mason street grill tower room blu bar newer tower old section club access top floor lobby lounge beautiful hotel club level old world elegance grand dame older part lake michigan art museum downtown milwaukee grand old hotel
Reviewed December 14, 2017

This is our third or fourth stay at the Pfister. The architecture is (of course) from another century and that is part of it's old world charm. They built to bring the beauty of Europe to Milwaukee and they succeeded. You can feel the ambiance just walking into the lobby. Staying in the tower you get all the modern conveniences and we love spending our breakfast in the club, looking out over the city.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking Lake Michigan, the mornings as the sun comes up over the lake are perfect.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Nicholas T, Guest Relations Manager at The Pfister Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2018

Dear K'Anne,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valued feedback about your time with us. I am delighted to hear that your visit was yet again pleasant and enjoyable – you should expect no less at The Pfister Hotel. A stay at The Pfister is timeless, and something to remember for ages to come.

Reviewed December 12, 2017

My wife and I went out for a date night and I surprised her with a night at The Pfister. We live in the area but this was our first time at the property. Everything about this hotel was AMAZING. Every detail was thought of when it was built over 100 years ago and when they did renovations, they made sure to keep it as original as possible. We stayed in a suite on the 17th floor looking out through the skyline and Lake Michigan. After checking in, we took a ride up to the 23rd floor to visit Blu the cocktail lounge at the very topthat has panoramic views looking out over the lake. The staff was very curteous and attentive. The property was clean and well kept. The room was updated and very clean and cozy. I would reccomend this property to anyone visiting the milwaukee area who wants to avoid the same old chain hotel. I cant wait to return.

Room Tip: King Suites facing the east are beautiful

Dear chadstella79,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valued feedback about your time with us. I am delighted to hear that your visit was pleasant and enjoyable – you should expect no less at The Pfister Hotel. We strive for excellence, and it sounds like we've hit the mark during your stay.

There is a reason that Blu is consistently rated one of the top hot-spots in the city; I'm glad you were able to experience it firsthand.

Reviewed December 12, 2017

We have been going to the Pfister for over 10 years and every visit is wonderful. The Hotel is beautiful, room clean, and the support is so professional. The best is our relationship with the Concierge, Peter. He adds the warmth and support that makes this Hotel very special. Thank you again, for a wonderful visit in November, 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Dear Gerry,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your valued feedback about your time with us. I am delighted to hear that your visit was pleasant and enjoyable – you should expect no less at The Pfister Hotel. Our Concierge has been expertly trained to support our guests with anything they need during their stay. With Peter at the helm I'm glad we can rest easy knowing we're able to take care of you in that way.

Reviewed December 10, 2017

Spent one night for a conference. Beautiful restored lobby with fabulous charm. Historic with lovely features all around. The room was spacious and well appointed although there was previous key cards and trash left on the desk - no response from desk when noted. Lovely view towards the lake. The bar is a cool place to hang out but expensive drinks and a wide choice of liquors. Breakfast was good in the restaurant as was the service. Art museum 4 blocks away. Would stay again.

Stayed: November 2017
Nicholas T, The Pfister Butler at The Pfister Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear gport,

From check-in to check-out, a stay at The Pfister is a stay in excellence.

Reviewed December 5, 2017

My husband and I love the Pfister for a good staycation in our newly adopted hometown of Milwaukee. The rooms are well-appointed and lovely. The lobby lounge is warm and cozy. Service is friendly. Plenty of elegant old-school touches abound. The Blu lounge and bar on the top floor provides excellent views from up high and offers good happy hour deals on cocktails, wine, and beer. (Women should be sure to take in the amazing view from the ladies room!)

2  Thank NorCalifMom

Dear NorCalifMom,

The next time you visit us, I suggest seeing a live show in Blu! Fridays and Saturdays you can experience great sound and breathtaking visuals in the highest lounge in Milwaukee.