“Drinks and Dinner with Friends”
Review of Tre Rivali

Tre Rivali
Reserve with OpenTable
Tre Rivali is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #123 of 1,671 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Price range: US$12 - US$40
Description: A taste tempting cuisine, refreshing cocktails and multiple dining options are the hallmark that makes Tre Rivali a top restaurant in Milwaukee.
Reviewed July 12, 2017

An excellent experience.
First we enjoyed a few libations at the rooftop bar. Service, vibe, view and offerings were great.
Then the six of us went to dinner at the street level facility.
We started with at least 5 different small plates to share. Each was outstanding. We ordered 2 more paella plates. The cheese plate was tasty and plentiful too.
After all that great food and drink, we each ordered dinner. We selecteed the carbonara and gnocci. They looked great. After consuming too much before dinner, I owe it to myself to go back for dinner without all rhe pre activities on my pallete so as to better enjoy them. Now that is a good problem to have to resolve! Our wait staff was very attentive.
Lastly, I suggest going early to mid week as I hear it is very busy on weekends.

Reviewed July 8, 2017

My fiancee recently received a job in Milwaukee and our waitress, Sarah Grey, was very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. The food was delicious and good portions for the cost.

Reviewed July 6, 2017

We ate here 3 times during our stay at The Journeyman. Great small bites in the hotel's rooftop bar. Love the tuna tartare mini cones! Downstairs in the restaurant, you'll enjoy great dishes...the woodfire pizzas are great, the clams are delicious (ask for an extra piece of grilled bread), and the grilled octopus was tender and tasty! Can't leave without having the banana cake! OMG so good!

Reviewed July 4, 2017

We had a wonderful dinner here before a concert at Summerfest! I was really impressed with our waitress. She was so friendly and helpful. I told her I am unable to eat gluten and dairy. She went back to the chef and they went through the entire menu and she detailed exactly what I could have. Most of their meals can be made gluten free and/or dairy free. I really appreciate this type of service because it's not this way everywhere. I started with the Asparagus Salad and then the Middle Eastern Roasted Half Chicken and substituted in the duck fat roasted potatoes for the sides and duck fat is delicious! It was amazing. We all loved our meals. The response to the Grilled Florentine Steak was especially happy. We made our reservations easily on Open Table and got the time we needed. Great spot for a fun dinner with friends!

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

We had pizza and pasta carbonara, it was a really long time I did not have such a good hand made pizza and pasta even in Europe, the restaurant is very elegant, it is a see kitchen everything is perfectly clean and everyone is really very nice.
I strongly recommend this place, Do come do not hesitate!!!
Thankyou guys!!