“Mexican carry-out was fresh and delicious”

Mara's Grill Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #233 of 1,543 Restaurants in Milwaukee
Reviewed 21 September 2016

This cute little place is mostly carry-out. The interior had five tables for two. There were two outdoor tables with canopies--might be good for another month or so. They have a very limited menu, but the food was fresh and delicious. They had lunch specials, enchiladas and chimichangas with Mexican rice and beans. Salsa was fresh and tasty. No complaints. If you're in the area, it's definitely worth a stop. And there is parking.

1  Thank Janet G

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

My flauta meal I ordered to take home was delicious, hot and a nice size portion. The fresh, homemade guacamole for the extra fee was outstanding. No doubt the owners, who are also the cooks, love what they do and have a natural chef type quality about them. I ordered my meal as a walk in customer, getting it to go and while I waited I was given some chips and salsa. What a treat! Homemade and seasoned just right, that really hit the spot! I looked around the small store front wishing it was bigger so I could invite my friends and family to enjoy lunch or dinner here. The small space was in excellent, comfortable, welcoming condition...just not big enough!
Very clean, very friendly help and very nice decor definitely helped make my visit, ordering and experience an excellent one. I will be back!

1  Thank DinenDash
Reviewed 28 June 2016

This small cozy neighborhood restaurant was outstanding. The food was fresh, good and very reasonable pricing. This family owned business is a must to try! the waitress brought out fresh chips and salsa and it was delicious. The menu had a wide variety of Mexican Cuisine and offered some American sandwiches. Great lunch specials. I had the chicken chimi's and my friend had the enchiladas rojas both included rice and beans. We cant wait to go back. The downside is the parking is limited and there is 4 2 top tables inside. They also do carryout.

1  Thank Bonita5