1,188 results
All reviews kil wat chocolate bar pabst theater front desk executive room underground parking marcus center lobby bar sitting room the river walk self parking hotel is in a great location flat screen old world king bed kilowat downtown
Reviewed November 7, 2018

Service goes along way and the people at the Hotel Store are just plain rude at times. This is not the first time either. There have been different people working the store at times and I've only come across one that was nice or had any customer service skill at all.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Milwaukee, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Kurt D,

Thanks for staying and sharing your feedback. I'm glad that our hotel was to your liking. However, we’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the overall level of service from the staff. We will look into these concerns. I can assure you that your feedback will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence you place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Tracy V.

Reviewed October 29, 2018

The Hotel lobby is solid but not exceptional, there is a small lobby bar , but nothing special. There is no room service or coffee in the lobby. They do have lots of Jelly beans at the front desk and the staff that checked us in were incredibly nice and helpful in helping us find somewhere to eat. Room was a nice size and very well appointed and modern.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Milwaukee, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi thehoneymooners12,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. We are delighted to hear you found our staff helpful and the rooms well appointed and modern. I am sorry to learn the amenities fell short of your expectations. Comments such as yours are important and relayed to the team to help point out areas that need additional attention.

Many thanks for your feedback and for staying with us. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again and make your stay a memorable one.

Connie D

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience here...love the mid century vibe of the hotel. We had a great experience at check in with Jack, who offered us an upgrade, and parking voucher. The location was perfect for exploring downtown Milwaukee. We enjoyed an appetizer and drink at the bar on the main floor, and a good breakfast at the restaurant on the 2nd floor. Both had interesting menus with a good variety of selections. The bed was comfortable, the shower was great and they have robes in the room! We love to go to Milwaukee and usually stay in a different neighborhood, but this will be a new hotel to add to our list. Thanks for a relaxing weekend!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

The checkin was fantastic and was given a room upgrade! Very beautiful lobby and bar area. When I got to my room it was very large and I was very appreciative of the upgrade, but it looked like something from the mid 1980’s. Not one thing on any of the walls, no art or mirrors. No decoration on the room whatsoever! Carpets were old and stained and a musty smell was present. The bathroom was large and lots of counter space, just looked like something I had In My parents home In 1987.
Location was great and staff was friendly and helpful. But rooms are in desperate need of an update. Strange to have the Intercontinental name on this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
MarkR7096, Front Office Manager at InterContinental Milwaukee, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the service from the staff as well as our lobby and lobby bar. I apologize that our rooms were not up to your standards, but I am happy to inform you that we will be undergoing a renovation in the near future. Please come visit us in the springtime to see our independent arts boutique hotel.

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

The manager Tom is the rudest hotel manager I've ever met. I've been an airline pilot for over 30 years and have been to more hotels than I can count and Tom wins the prize. I would explain the whole event if I thought there was any hope for him but he's hopeless as a manager. My company will never put me in this hotel again and I recommend you choose a different hotel too.

Please fire Tom the manager

Trip type: Travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Milwaukee, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Hi Reed M,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. I am sorry to hear about your interaction with our hotel staff and for any discomfort caused you. I would like to follow-up on this and have sent you a private message to obtain additional information about your experience.

We look forward to your response and hope this will not deter you from choosing us again for your future travel needs.

Connie D