All reviews close to the airport eggs and sausage catch an early flight park and fly mitchell field yogurt walk in shower mini fridge and microwave hotel is clean free breakfast comfortable beds breakfast was excellent milwaukee airport large bathroom next morning minute drive the check in process
Reviewed August 30, 2018

Nice clean rooms, comfortable beds, quiet, and staff is friendly and helpful. Great continental breakfast with coffee available all day long. Will definitely want to stay here when in the Milwaukee area. Very accommodating when you have a loved one at St. Luke's Hospital which is along a couple of miles away.

Room tip: Think any room would be great!!
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
BrandonK1623, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Dear valued guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing our property to service your hospitality needs. Our staff takes pride in ensuring that we are providing the best service possible to our guests. We look forward to your next visit and greatly appreciate your business.

Reviewed August 10, 2018

We found this Sleep Inn a well run establishment. This three story modern updated building with elevator was well maintained inside and out. The front desk employees are friendly and helpful. The room was spacious with comfortable beds, a large bathroom, and very clean. The outside offered plenty of parking in a well lit lot. Their location is close to the airport. Breakfast area is well stocked and well maintained. We tip our hat to manager Anthony for covering all bases to provide an nice place to stay. He has surrounded himself with a staff that cares. We shall return.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank moobar
Brandon K, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

The accommodations were fine and this hotel is clean and well maintained. Our rates were good for a city of this size. The pool temperature was chilly but refreshing and the attached hot tub was great. Breakfast was the normal fare of waffles, eggs and sausage, juices, doughnuts, muffins, rolls, etc., with condiments.
The first night they baked cookies but that was the only night that snack was offered. There is a nice lounge where we were able to gather as a group of 13 to visit and an adjacent room with computers where we were able to pay our recent tolls through Chicago.
We had reserved a block of rooms months ago but were told when we arrived that the hotel was full ( state fair week) and they couldn’t put us together or even on the same floor which seemed inaccurate since they could have booked us together when reservations were made.
When they ran out of coffee in the evening, it was not replaced.
I found it very unprofessional when an older male who was in management came through and complained loudly (in front of customers) to the girl behind the desk that someone had stuffed a pizza box in a waste can. She made no comment and was very professional. I have worked in the industry and this lack of control and respect for customers is inappropriate if not downright rude. I don’t condone leaving towels or pizza boxes but his comments exceeded good service. Employees were not really happy nor did they seem to really enjoy their jobs. They make all the difference in customer satisfaction and increase vacation quality when they interact positively with customers. Some training in this area would inhance service quality.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

This hotel offered the most amazing included breakfast. The choice of breakfast was better than many top notch hotels. Hotel also offers an airport pick up service if you notify them beforehand. Rooms clean and comfortable. Staff were exceptionally helpful. Help yourself coffee available all day. There is a choice of dining facilities within walking distance. Highly recommend this hotel for a stopover.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed July 16, 2018

I really enjoyed staying here. The king bedroom had a really nice walk-in shower that had really great water pressure and a shower head with different settings. The room smelled a bit mildew-y when I walked in, but quickly dissipated once I turned the air on and the fan on full blast for a while. I was impressed with the neatness and tasteful decorations. The channel selection is one of the most diverse and comprehensive I've seen at the Milwaukee Airport hotels. The shuttle was convenient and super fast. I signed up for the 5:45 shuttle and was at the airport at 5:55. They provided a parking pass (I did a park, sleep and fly reservation) for my car, and a card to call after I came back to Milwaukee. I called once I reached the baggage claim and they were there in less than 10 minutes. The shuttle drive asked if everything was okay when he was driving me back to the hotel. He asked where I parked, and dropped me off by my car rather than at the entrance to the hotel. The bed was super comfortable and the pillows were great. I appreciated the USB and standard chargers right at bedside. The expansive breakfast started at 4:00 AM, which was appreciated, as I am someone who likes to fly early in the AM and many hotels don't start breakfast until after 5:00 AM. The sausages and eggs were great. There was a waffle station, hard-boiled eggs, a nice selection of fruit, cereals and breakfast pastries (bagels, donuts, etc.). I was really happy here. The staff was super friendly and attentive. I enjoyed the stay.

Room tip: King rooms don't have tubs, but rather walk-in showers (and large ones at that).
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Michelle C
Brandon K, Front Office Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018